Sign in to follow this  
Joduv

How beautiful is this B744PMDG!!!!

Joshua Duval,Hello all,I've already bought the PMDG 744 for a long time ago.But last night i reinstall it one FS2004 and make a flight From Paris Orly to St-Denis Gillot de la Reunion(FMEE) .Approximaetly about 5425 NM.ENjoy this beautiful flight on IVAO with this big airplane!This topic just to say that it's probably one of the very good aircrafts i never flown!Never have a bug!!!!!Cheers,:)

Joshua-Absolutely correct. She has, more than any other FS a/c I have flown, transported me into the world of heavy a/c flight.Sometimes, flying the STAR, pecking at the FMC, trying to get her slow enough while getting low enough, dropping flaps, arming speed-brakes, setting Vref, dinging the cabin, setting autobrakes and monitoring the flight path for intercept- I break into "simulated" sweat- actually the perspiration is as real as it gets ;).If she's still high and fast- the sweat beads high and fast as well. She is a grand old girl, and scheduled to get better soon- lovely!Best-Carl F. Avari-Cooper BAW0225http://online.vatsimindicators.net/980091/523.png

Best-

Carl Avari-Cooper

Carl, what an enthusiaticly discription of the 'Queen's magic. Made good reading ;-)

Dave Taylor gb.png

She is a grand old girl, and scheduled to get better>soon- lovely!>Really?!?I have not seen a feature list yet for the FSX version so I will not hold my breath! The fs9 version is a very good product but I for one will not be buying the FSX version just for eyecandy fixes. Maybe someone can enlighten me how the under the dash stuff rebuilt (apparently) will effect your flying experience? I would like to know what is added to what the fs9 version already has, like a weather radar for example or more system functionality like two independent FMC's or something to that effect.Since PDMG will not release this list until release time you will not know and by then everything is cast in stone anyway. FRED

I join not to know the release date or future list but to hope that the team will add future like multicrew part of the FSX future.I would like to see more bigger and clear number like the one on comm freq wich on the actual version are relly thinythank'sFabrizio