Sign in to follow this  
Marcel11

FSX crashes everytimes during load AIRAC Database after selecting Aircraft

Dear PMDG teamThe hole installation without a problem.But now after selecting the aircraft FSX crasched during loading the AIRAC database (little PMDG window)Whtas going on? Thanks for your help, son.Best reagardsMarcel

Marcel,We're looking into the source of the initial load problems some people have reported. Sit tight while we figure out what's going on...

Ryan Maziarz
devteam.jpg

For fastest support, please submit a ticket at http://support.precisionmanuals.com

Hi RyanI send you an email, too, on PMDG support mail-address.Please inform me when you solved this problem in the next hours.Thanks!Best regardsMarcel

Could there be a missing AIRAC database causing the crash?Or possibly it's getting installed to the wrong location.Now I just thought of what O/S you are using.Is the new 747 supposed to work in Vista?Waldo

Hi CarlIt didn't work with the PMDG AIRAC 0710 and also with the new 0711 from Navigraph, installed with FSX option.Info for PMDG:I tried also to edit the dll.xml file like PMDG.Till now, no way out of this problem!Best reagrdsMarcel

I have this problem too!

Rafael Henrique Carelli

Can you guys check some things for me:1. What OS are you using?2. Find your dll.xml file (search for it) it will be in an FSX folder within your Application Data/Microsoft on XP or App Data/Roaming/Microsoft on Vista...Tell me if there are any PMDG entries in there or is there nothing.If there's nothing:3. If you're on Vista, try rerunning the installer with the "Run as Administrator" option from the right click menu and see if the entries get added to the dll.xml

Ryan Maziarz
devteam.jpg

For fastest support, please submit a ticket at http://support.precisionmanuals.com

Guest mrpeuch

Well simple fix on that one, there are missing spaces in the AIRAC files. Each sections needs to be separated with at least 1 space and they are not. Try it with airport.dat, replace all - with " -", you will see, airports will load but it will crash on Runways because of the lack of space between sections.Navigraph should review their parser.

we i get fsx freezing halfway through the navigraph load if i have saved the last pmdg flight as the default flight . I also cant sucessfully save a pmdg flight at all with out the aircraft being unusable upon load , eg engines on fire, switches in operable, the same symptoms as describes if you select the same variant consecutivlykav