Sign in to follow this  
Jones

PMDG MD-11 Progress Update!

Guest pilot-joey

>Hi Robert !>How with this videos in beginning next week :>?>>>RegardsTotally my idea to post that :(.Where are/is they/it?Must have been hitting youtube for the last 48 hours a lot more tha ususal, but still nothing.Best regards, Joey Zijdel.

Guest pilot-joey

I am subscribed but yeah so excited that I just regulary check the site, but yeah, nothing news there...!Best regards

Man i have literally looked at the website everyday since i heard about the MD11 in January in hopes one day i shall look and it is released as i was told to keep checking for it's releaseSignature Rules: 1.) Only one (1) image is allowed2.) That image shall not be larger than 400 x 60 pixels in size3.) The image file shall not be larger than 10 Kbytes in size4.) The image can be animated, but shall not exceed the 10 Kbytes size

After watching the md11 video i have to ask do you know or have planed for the md11 to work fully with the cockpit share feature in FSX deluxe edition and Have you guys considered the A380 as a next projectSignature Rules: 1.) Only one (1) image is allowed2.) That image shall not be larger than 400 x 60 pixels in size3.) The image file shall not be larger than 10 Kbytes in size4.) The image can be animated, but shall not exceed the 10 Kbytes size

Guest Jake Lee

>After watching the md11 video i have to ask do you know or>have planed for the md11 to work fully with the cockpit share>feature in FSX deluxe edition and Have you guys considered the>A380 as a next project The next project, according to what has been released before, is the A320 -- assuming, of course, those plans have not changed.

That is cool but what about the MD11 FSX cockpit share featurew thoughSignature Rules: 1.) Only one (1) image is allowed2.) That image shall not be larger than 400 x 60 pixels in size3.) The image file shall not be larger than 10 Kbytes in size4.) The image can be animated, but shall not exceed the 10 Kbytes size

Guest Ryan Briggs

As to my understanding Shared Cockpit will not be supported because PMDG would have to create their own engine for it. the FSX shared cockpit engine only supports default planes and isn't suitable for the MD-11In regards to PMDG doing the A320 after the MD-11 they have said they will do the NG 2.0 after the MD-11. the A320 seems to be on hold by PMDG as i recall Ryan (Tabs) posting a comment saying that from what they could see of the Airsimmer A320 they where thouroughly impressed with the simulation.why do a 767-300 when LDS has already done one?Why do an A320 when Airsimmer has already done one?this is only my understanding of it so if im wrong please chime in

Guest boxelman

Will this product be compatable with vista 32 bit??

>Will this product be compatable with vista 32 bit??Yes, 32bit and 64bit Vista & XP.Regards,Markus

Markus Burkhard

VinCan you tell me what video capture software you are using to record these utube videos ? also how u are moving around the VC because the smooth movements that i see there i dont seem to me able to achieve in the sim my self with the mouse and the up down left right key commands. the camera seems very fluid in your videos thanksKav

Thanks for the imput but i would rather hear this from a tech advisor or some one whos works with the pmdg to answer to be completly sure about it and i agree with the comments on te A320 I have seen several models of the MD-11 done by a few people but not with the acuracy that should be put into it and i have never seen one with a VCockpit as well and from my understanding pmdg does quite a bit of work to their models and puts alot of detail into themSignature Rules: 1.) Only one (1) image is allowed2.) That image shall not be larger than 400 x 60 pixels in size3.) The image file shall not be larger than 10 Kbytes in size4.) The image can be animated, but shall not exceed the 10 Kbytes size

>Vin>>Can you tell me what video capture software you are using to>record these utube videos ? also how u are moving around the>VC because the smooth movements that i see there i dont seem>to me able to achieve in the sim my self with the mouse and>the up down left right key commands. the camera seems very>fluid in your videos FRAPS and a TrackIR I believe is what Vin is using for those.

Ryan Maziarz
devteam.jpg

For fastest support, please submit a ticket at http://support.precisionmanuals.com

>Thanks for the imput but i would rather hear this from a tech>advisor or some one whos works with the pmdg to answer to be>completly sure about it and i agree with the comments on te>A320 I have seen several models of the MD-11 done by a few>people but not with the acuracy that should be put into it and>i have never seen one with a VCockpit as well and from my>understanding pmdg does quite a bit of work to their models>and puts alot of detail into themThe MD-11's not going to have shared cockpit - NG 2.0 may, no guarantees but it's on the list. Can't really comment on the A320 right now, that's a long ways down the road after the NG 2.0 if we do it.

Ryan Maziarz
devteam.jpg

For fastest support, please submit a ticket at http://support.precisionmanuals.com

Hello guys,Can someone please give an answer to these questions:1. If you are a pilot for an airline and they tell you to go and fetch a brandnew MD11, fresh out of the factory, tested and polished by MD/Boeing, were would you have to go to? Palm beach? Which airfield?(I would like to know this for my delivery flight).2. I saw on youtube a md-11 (KLM) with the tape style engine displays. My question is, on what grounds does an airline decide for tape-style or round dial gauges?Thanks in advance,Wijnand (EHBK)Edited for typo