Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Jones

PMDG MD-11 Progress Update!

Well sir,you really made my day by making this anouncement!I've been looking forward to the MD11 since the day it was released and by reading your post,i feel the end is comming closer to the waiting.I'm definatly looking forward to seeing those preview videos and screenshots,kinda curious as to how you're going to spoil us...again :).I think it is a great descision to release the manual before product release(now i have something to read during my flight to the McDonnell Douglas factory to take my delivery ;) ).Thank you very much for this info and keep up the good work!You allready have one happy customer!:)Regards,Steven

Help AVSIM continue to serve you!
Please donate today!

Well these are really great news - thx. for the update Robert. Looking forward to have control :-)

Hi,I'm not really interested in the MD-11/747, so do you maybe have an update about the 737NG2? :)Regards,

Great news. Is it safe to assume that the FS9/FSX versions are parallel in their development so they'll be released at the same time?

Great news! Thanks for providing an update. This is one plane I've been wanting over all others for a long time now. Look forward to hearing about the other projects too though.Thanks!

That sounds great! It sounds like it'll hopefully be ready in time for my birthday in June. I look forward to this release and can't wait to take this bird to the air.

Robert,Thank you for the update! It is great to hear that the MD-11 is finally nearing its completion.I wish the whole team a succesfull, and hopefully short beta testing.

Hi PMDG,Exellent news!!! I'm ready to do my EHAM-TNCC (and 2 days later the return flight) as real as it gets with the MD-11!!!!PeteEHAM:-) :-) :-) :-)

Great News to here I look forward to the manual and look forward to doing a repaint with in the first 3 to 4 months of having it thank Your Best Wishes on the beta testing and good luck gentlemen. Signature Rules: 1.) Only one (1) image is allowed2.) That image shall not be larger than 400 x 60 pixels in size3.) The image file shall not be larger than 10 Kbytes in size4.) The image can be animated, but shall not exceed the 10 Kbytes size

Thank you sir for the update.I hope that when the MD-11 is released, AVSIM can handle it (remember the first release of the 747?:-lol Happy landings,Wijnand

Thanks for that, I especially appreciate the decision to release the manuals before the aircraft. :-)

Yeah, great news indeed! Can you confirm there will be a FS9 version of the MD11?Roland

>Can you confirm there will be a FS9 version of the MD11?Yes there will be!Regards,Markus

>>Can you confirm there will be a FS9 version of the MD11?>>Yes there will be!>>Regards,>MarkusYou guys are the best, and that by far!!!!!

Robert, You have no idea how happy I am to hear that the MD-11 manual will be released before the product is. I am very much looking forward to my UPS delivery flight, KLGB-KSDF. It's going to be great to know everything I can about the PMDG MD-11 before I can take it in the air. Woohoo!- Jake

Hey guys will manual be for either or just both versions of The MD-11 and how soon do you guys think a repaint kit will be released for the MD-11 ThanksSignature Rules: 1.) Only one (1) image is allowed2.) That image shall not be larger than 400 x 60 pixels in size3.) The image file shall not be larger than 10 Kbytes in size4.) The image can be animated, but shall not exceed the 10 Kbytes size

>Hey guys will manual be for either or just both versions of>The MD-11 and how soon do you guys think a repaint kit will be>released for the MD-11 Thanks>>>> Maybe clarification? By "both" versions which do you mean, MD-11 and MD-11F, or the MD-11 for FS9 and FSX?- Jake

>Yes! A brand new toy to play with! :D Now off to find>current MD-11 operators. KLM, Finnair, World Airways, FedEx, UPS, TAM, Shanghai Cargo, Martinair, Eva Air Cargo, Lufthansa Cargo, Alitalia Cargo, VARIG LOG, China Eastern Cargo, Saudi Arabian Airlines Cargo, Transmile Air Services, Gemini Air Cargo, 1 Saudi Arabian VIP Pax plane... plenty I'd say!Of those four are doing PAX services, and the VIP one. The rest is Cargo.Regards,Markus

> The>rest is Cargo.>>Regards,>Markus Jackpot! That's why I want this plane so bad -- other than the occasional JFK-Helsinki route.- Jake

>Maybe clarification? By "both" versions which do you mean,>>MD-11 and MD-11F>the MD-11 for FS9 and FSX?Well if you put it that wasy then any of them the one that is released first will most likely be the one i download but which one that will be hasn't been determaned yet so any of them then. ThanksSignature Rules: 1.) Only one (1) image is allowed2.) That image shall not be larger than 400 x 60 pixels in size3.) The image file shall not be larger than 10 Kbytes in size4.) The image can be animated, but shall not exceed the 10 Kbytes size

Yeah don't forget the Former Sabena Airlines. The SVAGroup.org Va is currently using the MD-11 as PAx carrier not sure about cargo thoughSignature Rules: 1.) Only one (1) image is allowed2.) That image shall not be larger than 400 x 60 pixels in size3.) The image file shall not be larger than 10 Kbytes in size4.) The image can be animated, but shall not exceed the 10 Kbytes size

>Well if you put it that wasy then any of them the one that is>released first will most likely be the one i download but>which one that will be hasn't been determaned yet so any of>them then. Thanks> I was hoping we would get some clarification from PMDG. Didn't want to ask the same question twice.. - Jake