Sign in to follow this  
Jones

PMDG MD-11 Progress Update!

Any update on when the manuals will be released? And no I'm not asking this to get an idea when the actual plane will be released.Andy S

No, not yet. PMDG will announce it here on the forum.PeterFlightsimulator is not a simulation, it's a way of life ....

Have been conducting a few flights recently between Prestwick and liege, with PMDG 744F (Polar Air Cargo) and PMGD 738 (Ryanair), have come across this aircraft every time I have flown that route.I know its wishful thinking, but it keeps me holding on.PMDG your products are excellent, the MD will I know live up to all expectations, carry on the good work.Carl Renshaw EGHD

Guest pilot-joey

Thanks, at last new shots!! Was waiting for this, now awaiting new videos and ofcourse the release !

Guest Jake Lee

>Hello I have a question to PMDG please. Do you guys plan to>set up a page on the web site for the FS9 version of the MD-11>Just curious it hit me and i thought i would ask >Thanks>>Eric W. Jones>>>http://www.precisionmanuals.com/images/forum/pmdg_trijet.jpg It don't make no sense with no grammar. Periods, question marks, etc... I would certainly hope a page for FS9 would be created. There are two different pages for the FS9 and FSX versions of the 744.- Jake

will we see a rollout in 2008?i really can't wait flying this beauty!

Guest Jake Lee

>First off they havent yet is why I asked them second what in>Gods name do you mean no grammer periods questions marks in>doesnt tak a geneus to know what it says anyway. Third seems>you like responding to my post when i would like if them to>address.>>Eric W. Jones>>>http://www.precisionmanuals.com/images/forum/pmdg_trijet.jpg Why is it unacceptable that someone else besides a PMDG spokesman provides an answer, or at least their personal opinion? I'm sure PMDG is busy and unable to answer every single question. You don't have to be genius to form a complete sentence. I personally find some posts unclear or at least takes more than two read-throughs to understand what is trying to be said, you know, IMHO and all. But YMMV. - Jake

It is actualy but I didn't like the answer mainlky because to me it didn't make no since it doesn't matter but I also know of course they are busy i don't expect an answer from them at least not every time. A lot of the question people ask they probl;y have already gotten I haven't found a lot of them otherwise i would have a lot more if i didn't find any of themEric W. Joneshttp://www.precisionmanuals.com/images/forum/pmdg_trijet.jpg

I do not know what the H you are talking about who is that and why do you respond with stupid comment about someone or something I don't know nothing about