Sign in to follow this  
Jones

PMDG MD-11 Progress Update!

Hi,Information seems to be a little thin on the ground at the moment, was just wondering how things are progressing?? Are we close to beta yet?? I am loving the shots by MacPaint:-)We were taxying out yesterday and me and the Captain were staring at a World MD11 taking off, all the smoke bellowing out of the engines (will this be featured?)RegardsJames

>It is actualy but I didn't like the answer mainlky because to>me it didn't make no since it doesn't matter but I also know>of course they are busy i don't expect an answer from them at>least not every time. A lot of the question people ask they>probl;y have already gotten I haven't found a lot of them>otherwise i would have a lot more if i didn't find any of>them>>Eric W. Jones>I'm sorry, I have no idea what you just said. Could you try again please?Paul Smith.

<>I'm glad, because it really shouldn't matter, since PMDG's web site is an internal matter. That being said, yes, there will be a FS9 MD-11 page, and it will closely resemble the one for the PMDG MD-11 for FSX (almost word for word).Best,Vin ScimonePMDGwww.precisionmanuals.comhttp://www.precisionmanuals.com/images/for..._md11_click.jpg

Vin Scimone

Precision Manuals Development Group

www.precisionmanuals.com

PMDG_NGX_Dev_Team_FB.jpg

>I do not know what the H you are talking about who is that>and why do you respond with stupid comment about someone or>something I don't know nothing about The whole Ferd Berfel thing is a little joke about your use of English.

Gavin Barbara

Over 10 years here and AVSIM is still my favourite FS site :-)

Guest Assevio

>Mo->>Thanks for asking. :-)You do not have a date for the relesead of the MD11?

Guest Jake Lee

>>>You do not have a date for the relesead of the MD11? Have they ever given a date for release of their products? I'm fairly sure PMDG has said multiple times they do not and will not publish release dates until it is ready.- Jake

And still you say in another thread:"I have found another solution to this aircraft so I just don

Krister Lindén
EFMA, Finland
------------------

Guest sunbear

Oh, I'll buy it alright, but I'd rather they were working on the 737 NGX...It's ashame that aircraft has not been placed on the front burner. Missed $ opportunities IMO..Regards,jack

Guest Jake Lee

>Oh, I'll buy it alright, but I'd rather they were working on>the 737 NGX...It's ashame that aircraft has not been placed on>the front burner. Missed $ opportunities IMO..>>Regards,>jack What makes you believe they have not beein working on it?- Jake

>>Oh, I'll buy it alright, but I'd rather they were working>on>>the 737 NGX...It's ashame that aircraft has not been placed>on>>the front burner. Missed $ opportunities IMO..>>>>Regards,>>jack> >> What makes you believe they have not beein working on it?>>- JakeWhat makes you believe they have?

Guest flightgamer

>I think it

Guest Jake Lee

>Dont listen to people like this PMDG, i know you dont anyways,>but i just want to make it clear the majority of us do not>feel this way... People can cry and moan, but i say, work the>kinks out, and take that extra day to release it... we (or at>least a few of us) want a quality product, not one that was>released hastily in order to fill the whines of those that do>not know what they are talking about...>>THANKS PMDG!!!! Touch