Sign in to follow this  
Jones

PMDG MD-11 Progress Update!

Yeah they really need to get over themselves. Unless of course their psychic. which would be a bad thing. Just unreal and cool.

>http://i261.photobucket.com/albums/ii42/US...ash8USAVA-1.jpg[/img]Eric,You have been asked very gently many, many, many, times to change your signature to comply with Avsim rules.Please....

Best regards,
David Roch

AMD Ryzen 5950X //  Asus ROG CROSSHAIR VIII EXTREME //  32Gb Corsair Vengeance DDR4 4000 MHz CL17 //  ASUS ROG Strix GeForce RTX 4090 24GB OC Edition //  2x SSD 1Tb Corsair MP600 PCI-E4 NVM //  Corsair 1600W PSU & Samsung Odyssey Arc 55" curved monitor
Thrustmaster Controllers: TCA Yoke Pack Boeing Edition + TCA Captain Pack Airbus Edition + Pendular Rudder.

Hehe,Nice to see an other Pink Floyd fan on the forum.Don't forget "Learning To Fly".Greetings,PeterBelgiumFlightsimulator is not a simulation, it's a way of life ....

First off I was asked along with everyone else just once secondly what is wrong with it they makes it so wrong

Guest Staggerwing

>First off I was asked along with everyone else just once>secondly what is wrong with it they makes it so wrongDavid is indeed correct, you were asked to comply with the SIG rules some time ago...You are out of chances I'm afaid, Now that we know you don't want to do what is required of you to be a member at Avsim, if not reduced to Avsim posting size you will have to go.

Last call my friend.Please change your signature within the next 24 hours if you wish to remain an Avsim member.Thanks.

Best regards,
David Roch

AMD Ryzen 5950X //  Asus ROG CROSSHAIR VIII EXTREME //  32Gb Corsair Vengeance DDR4 4000 MHz CL17 //  ASUS ROG Strix GeForce RTX 4090 24GB OC Edition //  2x SSD 1Tb Corsair MP600 PCI-E4 NVM //  Corsair 1600W PSU & Samsung Odyssey Arc 55" curved monitor
Thrustmaster Controllers: TCA Yoke Pack Boeing Edition + TCA Captain Pack Airbus Edition + Pendular Rudder.

I have no intention of arguing, but i know i was never asked along time ago to do it. I remeber when you guys posted on the forum to comply with the rules i did i deleted the other one so what was wrong with that one. IO don't get it

>I have no intention of arguing, but i know i was never asked>along time ago to do it. I remeber when you guys posted on the>forum to comply with the rules i did i deleted the other one>so what was wrong with that one. IO don't get itNo offence intended, just trying to be helpful - perhaps the sig contravenes one of the following rules:2.) That image shall not be larger than 400 x 60 pixels in size3.) The image file shall not be larger than 10 Kbytes in sizeIf you look at other sigs, yours do seem to be about 4 times bigger than everyone elses.Just trying to be helpful remember, no malice in this post :-)

Gavin Barbara

Over 10 years here and AVSIM is still my favourite FS site :-)

USA 1405 - "First off I was asked along with everyone else just once secondly what is wrong with it they makes it so wrong"It's not Ferd Berfel is it? Ferd is that you?Gerry

I apologize if this has been asked before but roughly how long before the release of the MD11 will you release the manuals? I am not asking this to try and get any idea of a release date I just want to know how long I will have to read the manuals before I get the plane to fly.PS - I saw two LH Cargo MD11Fs at EMA last weekend and they looked stunning. I think the MD11 in LH Cargo colours has to be one of my very favorite planes ever. My PMDG MD11 will have her first flight out of EMA when I get her, can't wait!Andy S

>It's not Ferd Berfel is it? Ferd is that you?

Guest v1...rotate

Now thats a name I haven't heard in a while!! Ferd Berfel was a frequent poster of nonsesical statements on the PIC/LDS 767 forums. Haven't heard from him in quite a while though.Mark

David on the post that I reply to now, you seem to be in violation of rule no. 1? I count 2 (two) images in your signature (Avsim logo and the flea)???Signature Rules: 1.) Only one (1) image is allowed2.) That image shall not be larger than 400 x 60 pixels in size3.) The image file shall not be larger than 10 Kbytes in size4.) The image can be animated, but shall not exceed the 10 Kbytes sizeCheers,S

Cheers, Søren Dissing

CPU: Intel i9-13900K @5.6-5.8 Ghz | Cooler: ASUS ROG RYUJIN III | GPU: ASUS Strix RTX4090 OC | MoBo: ASUS ROG Maximus Z790 Hero | RAM: 64Gb DDR5 @5600 | SSDs: 1Tb Samsung M.2 980 PRO (Win11), 1Tb Samsung M.2 980 PRO (MSFS), | Case: ASUS ROG Helios 601 | Monitors: HP Reverb G2, 28" ASUS PB287Q 4K | Additional Hardware: TM TCA Captain's Edition, Tobii 5 | OS: Win 11 Pro 64 | Sim: MSFS | BA Virtual | PSXT, RealTraffic w/ AIG models

I take you like Shakespeare. Not bad