Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

3-2-1-Now

[MD-11]: Multi-Crew Capable?

Help AVSIM continue to serve you!
Please donate today!

No it's not.As far as I know MS never released an SDK for that.Markus

There was a 3rd party system to do it under FS9, FSNet, but I think no add-on publisher ever came to an agreement with the author, except for the MD-82 Maddog 2004... 2006 use it's own system.That's sad anyway because it's a great thing but require a lot more programming and make some other problems arising...Regards.

Hi,I thought SimConnect allowed it (all the default MS aircraft can be shared), but wasn't sure if the MD-11 had been designed with that in mind.No problem! Maybe in a future release!Best regards,Robin.

You're referring to shared cockpit, aren't you? That's multiplayer.RhettFS box: E8500 (@ 3.80 ghz), AC Freezer 7 Pro, ASUS P5E3 Premium, BFG 8800GTX 756 (nVidia 169 WHQL), 4gb DDR3 1600 Patriot Cas7 7-7-7-20 (2T), PC Power 750, WD 150gb 10000rpm Raptor, Seagate 500gb, Silverstone TJ09 case, Vista Ultimate 64ASX Client: AMD 3700+ (@ 2.6 ghz), 7800GT

Gents-The MD-11 is not multi-pilot enabled in either FSX or FS9.This technology came to light long after the MD-11 was down the development path.

That's what I thought. :(Still - will be great to finally get to fly her!! My CC is in hand! :DBest regards,Robin.

Gents-The MD-11 is not multi-pilot enabled in either FSX or FS9.This technology came to light long after the MD-11 was down the development path.
Hi,Do you think that it would be still a way too hard to develop?As I've seen the shared cockpit function works great on FSX multiplayer with default planes, which aren't quite advanced enough as you all know.So shared cockpit function for a such high level simulation as PMDG M11 would be amazing!Happy new year 2009 everybody!Chris

... or at least you could maybe consider of adding this support in possible futher releases from now on ;)

It's something we'll look at with the NGX... no promises but we know that people want it. (heck, I want it haha)

It's something we'll look at with the NGX... no promises but we know that people want it. (heck, I want it haha)
Yeah ! I hope you'll be able to do it... :( I want it to... Very bad !It's really an amazing experience. :(