Sign in to follow this  
Steve Halpern

Operations Manual Released!

Guest champiano

Yahoooo!!!!!!!! :-yellow1 thanks Steve. I am very excited ... God, I hate to think what I will be like when it is actually released.Cheers Denis Allen (an ecstatic simmer) :-yellow1

Guest ToMy Li

Hello Mr. Steve, thanks for this Aircraft Operation Manual (AOM) My question is: Is it just a 767-300 or 767-300ER? The manual shows like /300 serie only... :-hmmm

I just downloaded it.Very nice, something about 176 pages.But shouldn't be a problem!!! ;)Very well done Level-D.BTW. I like the future with the audio panel. :)

Guest Matthias1975

Thank you!!!This makes much more appetite for more :-)

YES! ;)Honestly, is there anyone that didn

/Tord Hoppe, Sweden

Great! I do like the Conditional Waypoint Programming!What I still miss is an overview of the Custom controls. I hope to get rid of my key2mouse programmed clicks completely...Nicowww.nicokaan.nlfc.php?vatsim=814584&indicator=OD1&a=pic767.jpg

Hi LevelD Team,after scanning through the manuals, I only want to say one thing:I want it, and I want it NOW, otherwise looking at this manual is killing me!Really nice work!PS: What I did not find in the manual:How to start this baby in a cold and dark cockpit mode?GreetingsHenni

Guest BAW191

Hi Steve,Thanks very much for the manual, nice to see all then new features described :-) I noticed however that the new ALTN page in the FMC is not mentioned anywhere, will this be added later?Cheers.

Guest bisinchi

Thanks Steve for the release of the systems manual,I'm looking forward to reading it!!Francois

Guest lcrenier

Anyway this page exists ;-)