Sign in to follow this  
Samaritano

A 737NG panel

I am looking for a very realistic 737NG panel, with complex gauges and all that good stuff :). I'm probably just spoiled by the PSS A320 panel, but is there a freeware one with nearly the same quality? I was looking at the Project Magenta displays, & gauges like that would be perfect, I just want to know if there's freeware ones that rival it's quality. Below is the one I use now. I like it alot, but I would like to know if there is more complex, realistic gauges availible with any other panel. Thanks all!

Help AVSIM continue to serve you!
Please donate today!

Hi And where can we find this beautiful panel you have ?ThanksBibendum

HI,I'm also using this panel and I think it's pretty good. I just like to add that you are obviously using the first version of this panel. There have been various updates and a few days ago the latest with even better looking and working gauges has been released.Sorry, I lost the link but a search on avsim shouldn't be to difficult as there are not very much NG panels.Happy flying, Toby

I'm still wondering why a commercial group hasn't undertaken this as a project. I can't believe it would not sell, must be something else.

I'm searching for the updates now :).Lummel- I can't find the panel you showed, can you give me a link? the gauges on it look perfect.Thanks!

Kevin:Yeah, but that HSI looks funky, too narrow really, or is there a hot click to get a full display, like on the Falcon Jet panel? I like the large gauges, but this panel is a bit too cramped and cluttered for this minimalist.Alex CN562ZMinneapolis, MN