Sign in to follow this  

Zurich (ZRH/LSZH) to London Gatwick (LGW/EGKK)

Everything's perfect Ed!!! :-hah

:-eek Awesome Ed! :9 :D

Amsim_Sig_3.png

Jonas Jarneborn - My photos on flickr

Intel Core i7 950 @ 4Ghz | Gigabyte GA-X58A-UD3R | XFX ATI HD5870 1GB | Corsair 12GB DDR3 Dominator 1600MHz | 120GB SSD Corsair Force Series | 1TB WD Caviar Black SATA III 64MB | 1TB Samsung SATA II 32MB | Windows 7 64bit | LG 27'' LCD Screen

Tha's a beautiful paint! I downloaded it but haven't made a flight with it yet. I will probably fly it tomorrow. :-)

That's a lot of awesome shots Ed!! :-eek :9 L O V E your AI screenies, any chance you gonna start uploading AI repaints again? :(Your AFCAD of LSZH seems nice, nice mix. (upload;))

Excellent shots, paint & panel Ed :9

Lovely stuff Ed, just a quick question...I wanna download my RFP again now I'm on my new PC but I've E-mailed the VMAX shop with a request and haven't had a response back yet - is that the right way to do it?? Dont wanna have to buy it again :-lolHenz

Athlon 64-bit 3400, 1Gb Corsair DDR, 160/80 Gb SATA HDs, HIS ATI Radeon X800 XT PE ICEQ II, Audigy 2 ZS 7.1

http://www.airline-images.co.uk

Amazing pictures Ed! Another stunning looking panel.Toby

Guest niceguy2782

Lovely stuff Ed!! Now send me that AI will ya!

Guest EmmaBentley

If its any colsolation...you lot really do take this GAME to seriously , do any of u actually have girlfriends / husbands ? or do u concider vatsim your only friend .. jeezz wake up and smell the dog poo and get off ur pc's and get out for once andi DONT meen to the smegging airport !!

Well why do some people play hours of Half Life 2 or some other ego shooters? Same thing - they enjoy it ;) And we all know Ed enjoys flightsimming, creating excellent panels, creating excellent paints very much ... :-shy

"Emma", How can you even call this a game? Maybe it's a game for you, but I don't think it is for the most part of the guys here at the avsim forums...people here may fly to learn - and in the future fly for real?I just think that was a very strange statement :-eek

Guest EmmaBentley

GAME !! ITS A GAME JEEEZ