Sign in to follow this  
rhumbaflappy

Just Released...CYQT Thunder Bay...try it ...you'll lov

tcreagh2The folks at FLIGHT ONTARIO have just realeased their scenery for Thunder Bay Ontario Canada (110MB). I you want some really interesting VFR flying try this one out! The package includes Isle Royale and AFCAD files for all regularly scheduled ailines and general aviation. This project has 11 months in the making and is a must. Check out the website at http://flightontario.cjb.nrt

Hi.I just downloaded this scenery. Is there an installation guide included in the download or do I have to look elsewhere. I can't see one in the download at all. :-hmmm .Lee.

Hope after a little rest break, we can get the Winter textures. As seeing there wont be a Green ground around Thunder Bay for the Next 5-6 Months.. :')

Ditto.Inst for zip4 but they don't apply to the rest of the package.I don't see anything on the website either :(

tcreagh2There is a complete installation instructional document inside "TBPAK1.zip".

tcreagh2...TBPAK1.zip..(bgl's and instructions), TBPAK2.zip..(textures), and TBPAK3.zip..(textures) are mandatory. TBPAK4.zip and TBPAK5.zip (which hold the AFCADfiles and Isle Royale scenery files) are optional.Ted Creagh

tcreagh2The instructions for the Isle Royale scenery are in TBPAK4.zip and are a separate installation.Ted Creagh

Well, I downloaded this, installed it per the instructions, loaded the scenery being sure to name it "TB" as the instructions said, placed the "Flatten" lines in the Scenery Config and this is what happened... Did I do something wrong? It can't possible be this way intentionally??? ;-)Before installation at Thunder Bayhttp://ftp.avsim.com/dcforum/User_files/3dc5a329211a9f3b.jpg[br]After Installation...http://ftp.avsim.com/dcforum/User_files/3dc5a34621c18aaf.jpgThanks for any help.

Hi Lando your problem is that for now due to to the size of the filesonly summer textures as the scenery would be some 700 MB if all seasons were textured!! Hope this helps you Dan

I appreciate the effort that went into this scenery, however I too (as shown in the screenshots in the above posting)didn't have much luck. I am deleting it.Thanks anyway!Paul

It will work fine if you simply read the readme and follow the instructions."This is a Summer ONLY, day and night scenery. If you choose any other season other than summer you will see nothing but grey ground tile textures." (Quoted from readme.) Thanks guys, great scenery. Now I can visit my mother-in-law in virtual T-bay :) RJ

Guest Lindy

I haven't got your guys scenery yet, but it's on my list of things to download.Visited your new site this afternoon.....very classy. :DI finally got a new rig to run my sims. P4, 2.4G, two 20G hard drives, 512 meg DDR RAM, 533 FSB, GEForce 2 Ti 64 mg DDR card. Do ya think I'll be able to run your Thunder Bay scenery okay with this? :-lol (the answer had better be YES!!)Looking forward to trying out the scenery. Take care.-Lindy :-wave