Sign in to follow this  
Guest CS-THV

What would you like after the 757?

The Boeing 787 Dreamliner, including what would probably be the first version of the big, highly sophisticated all glass MFD's in the panel.My choice of an Airbus would be the behemoth A380. I can wax as nostalgic as anyone, but the A320 has been done, and the A340's days are numbered - few carriers want 4 engines to deal with when crude oil prices are $70 a gallon. Let's look forward, and push the panel technology ahead with a rendition of the new large multifunction displays.http://www.my-buddy-icon.com/Icons/objects/red_3d_plane.gifAlex ChristoffN562ZBaltimore, MD

PowerSpec G426 PC running Windows 11 Pro 64-bit OS, Intel Core i7-6700K processor @3.5GHz, ASUS GeForce RTX 4070 12GB Dual Graphics Card, ASUS TUF Z590-Plus Gaming motherboard, Samsung 870 EVO 2TB SSD, Samsung 750 EVO 500GB SSD, Acer Predator X34 34" curved monitor (external view), RealSim Gear G-1000 avionics hardware, Slavix, Stay Level Custom Metal Panel, Honeycomb Alpha Yoke, Honeycomb Bravo Throttle, Redbird Alloy THI, Saitek Combat Rudder Pedals.

My vote goes for a fully functional A310/A300-600 series aircraft too. A full functional A300-600 with systems has yet to be made. PSS should give it a try. 1) A310/A300-6002) MD-113) F100/F70

qwsig_Emil02-1.gif

I would like to see (fully functional):1: EMB 190 Family2: Remake of your Airbus Family3: Antonov AN-225 for us freight hounds..

Bob Donovan - KBOS

• Hardware: i7 11700k on ROG Strix Z590 ► Asus ROG GeForce 3070 ►FDS 737 FMC ► VRInsight 737 Overhead ► GoFlight TQ6 ADV ► Thrustmaster Warthog
  • Software: P3D ► MSFS ► XP11 ► DCS World

Norman and Company:I think I would like to see an Embraer. Seems they are getting more and more popular as time goes on. The panels are very impressive looking.RegardsRick

Guest AirBerlin

thinking logically and economically:1. Fokker 70/100 (think about the freeware success of project fokker, which really had a bad panel)2. B-737 Classic (-300,-400,-500) because FT is just a toy 737, nothin more, just a rookie toy and dreamfleet has cancled its 737.3. Antonov An-124 or an Tupolev Tu-154M (we have nothing on a high level state right now - anotonov is a classic one, 154M also, igfly is outdated, we need a real good one)FSQA - we rate for your choice!we are online soon...

Guest fern1

The 747that's is what you've done best using FS2K2.orthe 787

Guest skybo120

1 and only vote- DC-10- ive only seen a few people post this....this is one aircraft that there are NO good models of...its sad...honestly, the airbus line has been modeled, so has the boeing line....try something different

Guest daztheman

My votes are as follows.Fokker 100Bae 146 AvroDC-10ThanksDaz

Guest UKPilot

1. B737-2002. BAE 146-2003. B747-1/2/300

Airbus A340-500/600Airbus A320 familyAirbus A380Thanks for your work!Toby

>1. B737-200>2. BAE 146-200>3. B747-1/2/300Try RFP for the 742

Scott
Boeing777_Banner_Pilot.jpg

Hi;here is my voting:1.) A340-500-6002.) A380-800Thanks....cheersMario G

No specific wishes here. I simply hope that somewhere down the road you can squeeze some time in for a 777 update which will include the 200ER. No mattrer what, i'm looking forward to the announcement what it's going to be.Best RegardsThomas

Hello all,here are my suggestions and the reason why:A300-600: good Topmann freeware, but it lacks an FMC. SSW terribly buggyA380: no good freeware panel, Wilco's model is bad and the panel only has a limited FMC717: decent freeware by Yaryan, terrible payware package by VANS787: only Mitchs decent freeware panel, no paywareE170/190: Grabowski's freeware ERJ145-panel is awesome and can be merged but lacks an FMCF50: realistic but buggy Project Fokker 50 panel, no paywareQ400: no freeware, no payware and therefore a very important plane to consider IMORJ-85/100: BAe Panel Project is very nice but lacks an FMC, Eurowings payware outdatedRegards, Manu