Sign in to follow this  
byork

British Voice Set ready for Beta Test

Captains,Graham Jackson has recorded a Brit voice set for FS2Crew 767.Re-recording an FS2Crew voice set is a huge undertaking, and Graham deserves a lot of credit for his hard work.I need about 10 Brits who use FS2Crew 767 to beta test the British voice set before it can be released to the public.We could also use someone with a background in professional sound engineering.If you want to test the Brit voice set, please email me at:admin@fs2crew.comI only need about 10 people, so please only volunteer if you have lots of time to test.If you are an existing FS2Crew beta tester and you want to test the Brit voice set, please contact me as well.All the best,Bryan

I really like the idea of another voice set and it would be made even better if the FS2Crew start panel had an added "switcher" so you could switch between voice sets and any personally recoreded files that contain custom callsigns. I fly mostly BA and UPS so would like one of each depending on which flight I am doing.regards,Mark.

Mark W   CYYZ      

My Simhttps://goo.gl/photos/oic45LSoaHKEgU8E9

My Concorde Tutorial Videos available here:  https://www.youtube.com/user/UPS1000

Guest Paul Heaney

What about your BETA Team??

Cool, seems great. I can't wait to get the new voice set.Please if you could do something with the FO accent.I hope that nobody will feel offended but in my opinion he sounds like an idiot :)) especially when he calls the P&S clearence or when he asks the cabin crew to sit.I don't know perhaps it's his accent, perhaps it sounds too artificial.Is anybody with me on this?

Guest Amati2

Poor bloke's actually an airline pilot, I believe, so leave him alone you bully :( LOL (no offence btw)JP