Sign in to follow this  
Jure

Wilco/Feelthere Airbus available

Hi,seems like it is online. Gonna get this one, I'm curious... :)Regards,Jure

Guest yawdamper

Let's just hope they didn't shove it out prematurely because they got scared of the competition (Airliner XP)!!A bit weird though, one day after the other group announces their bird... I'll wait on this one.EDIT: after reading the manual, it seems they have a very basic implementation of the FBW system: according to the manual, the direct link is not removed and their controlling algorithm just reconfigures the bird... (similar to what PSS had) Heck, there is even a freeware tool that simulates a basic FBW without a direct link...So, that's one down... :-)(if I'm wrong, blame the manual :-) )

>A bit weird though, one day after the other group announces>their bird... I'll wait on this one.feelthere/wilco has had the A32x in the pipeline for some time. the release date was set over three weeks ago. '07 Q1 was announced back in 3Q '06.--

D. Scobie, feelThere support forum moderator: https://forum.simflight.com/forum/169-feelthere-support-forums/

For anyone purchasing the Wilco/Feelthere Bus...please post some picsThanks, Darryl

Going to skip this one. AirlinerXP is going to be amazing and it's not too far off if they stay on schedule.

Guest jgreth123

Like many others ( unless you're just loaded w/ $$ ), I'm waiting for the AirlinerXP. They not only look ( graphically ) the best but the features FAR outweigh that of the Wilco/Feelthere offering.GL to them though.

This release is already fubard. Post on feel there's forum:"For reasons I cannot express here the Airbus product is not supported by us yet. Until we sort out a few things with Wilco please contact them directly at info@wilcopub.com for support. We appologise for you for this inconvenience however we are sure the skilled Folks at Wilco can help you until we jump back.Thank you for your understandingVic & feelThere team"Translation: Wilco made the download link live without our permission, because, after reading the various announcements from airlinerxp, they got cold feet. ricardo

I guess for informed customers in this market, the choice is not hard to make. For me it's more "AirlinerXP or both" rather than "AirlinerXP or Wilco".

Jason

FAA CPL SEL MEL IR CFI-I MEI AGI

Ricardo, I always seem to see you starting flame wars and blindly bashing/insulting companies that work hard. wilco has messed up a lot, but please don't blame this on feelthere. Wilco decided to mess around with the patch naming convention with the 737 series, so people were really confused as to what version of the airplane they really had, feelthere used one naming convention, wilco decided it was great to just update the file without posting that there were changes to it.Translation: stop talking about things you don't understand

> wilco has messed>up a lot, Hard to disagree with that. Although I would substitute the present for the past tense. ricardo

Guest AOA

Alexriccardo`s post seems to make sence to me but I`m wondering what if anything it relates to the 737.FUBAR is apt at this point all things being considered.Pete

I don't understand why Feelthere continues to publish with Wilco. Don't they read all the complaints from customers about them?

Guest AOA

LOLAnd as if it was`nt bad enough for Wilco/FeelThere Lou Betti comes along and bumps the AXP thread just to clarify F1 server capacity.I kind of feel sorry for FeelThere as what should be a great day for them (assuming their product is not bug ridden)is really going down the toilet due to AXP and the shenanigans of their publisher(Wilco)Man talk about getting your thunder stolen.;)Pete

I started to purchase it but the wilco website is crawling so slowly it times out half the time. I can just imagine how slow the downloads will be. I don't have all day to download at slower than dial up speed so I guess this purchase may not happen at all.