Sign in to follow this  
Ricardo41

This Major Addon To Be Released Soon!

Ladies and Gentlemen, Honored Desktop Wannabe Pilots,it is with great pleasure that I bring you this important news about an upcoming addon that will change the world of flight simming as we know it!.FSFRUST Version 1.0FSFRUST, short for Flight simulation frustration, will change the way you fly by completely, and I mean completely ruining your flightsim experiences. More specifically, this addon will have the following features.1) "Instant hard boot requiring system death"Assesses the quality of your hardware and provides taylor made lockups for your system. The more money you spent on your hardware, the more hard lockups you will get. 2) "Flightsim load eternity"Extends the time it will take to load flightsim randomly to anywhere from 5 hours to never. 3) "DLL delete"Will randomly delete important dlls, leading to a complete shutdown of your flightsim. 4) "Framerate yo yo"Randomly fluctuates your framerates from very good to slideshow. 5) "Gauge cleaner"Oops, where is that gauge gone to. It's gone! 6) "Takeoff mayhem"You just spent 2 hours programming your flight management computer, entering complicated SIDs and STARs into your route. It already took you several hours to build that flightplan in FSBuild. The program senses this, and as soon as the front wheels leave the ground....poof! a nice out of memory error. Randomly, of course. 7) "Lookie here, it's my desktop!"You are at the end of a very long flight. You have beautifully executed a complicated approach into mountainous territory. You're on finals, only minutes before touchdown, and, then, just like that, you're staring at your desktop.And, finally, our crowning achievement:8) Registry annihilatorThis feature will randomly completely destroy your registry, requiring formatting of your harddrive and reinstalling everything from scratch. Don't you just love spending days tracking down old key codes and serial numbers? We thought so, too.

But I already have this and more whenever I run FSX ;)

Dr Zane Gard

Posted Image

Sr Staff Reviewer AVSIM

Private Pilot ASEL since 1986 IFR 2010

AOPA 00915027

American Mensa 100314888

Guest crotiusf16

So, what you are really trying to say; STAY THE F%$#@ AWAY FROM IT. Will do seeing that you must have had a nasty experience.Corrie

Guest over and out

What is this an add for FSX or Mega Scenery? :)Speaking of Mega Scenery: Their adds actually used to say that adding this "increased" you FPS! It seams they removed this lie from their recent promos. And state that "genrally you rates should not decrease". What a crock of *%$#@. I got the Southern Cal and the New York and they both killed my rates to a slide show so I uninstalled them.I emailed Computer Pilot about that since they are always promoting the Mega Scenery titles but they ignored my letter :)

Guest crotiusf16

It must be the kickback thing. A couple of greenbacks and then we will publish anything you want us to say about your crappy product. I will definitely not try it out that is for sure.Corrie.

All I can say is: thank you everybody who helped MS Windows to become the standard OS! You did us all a favor, MS gifted us with the most secure and stable platform where such great and ingeniously programmed, bug free applications like FS can run on! And praise the lord for all the good things that may come from the holy MS software forge in the future!Andreas

Thank you for this wonderful product. Can you possibly include a "Config Scrambler" module as well, which removes scenery.cfg entries and changes fs9.cfg values ?I think (7) "Lookie Here it's my desktop" can have 3 optionsNormal CTD fully funtionalCTD with no icons, non functionalCTD with eerie looping electronic noise, non functional

Regards,

Max    

(YSSY)

i7-12700K | Corsair PC4-28700 DDR4 32Gb | Gigabyte RTX4090 24Gb | Gigabyte Z690 AORUS ELITE DDR4 | Corsair HX1200 PSU

I am surprised about Socal, it ran great for me on both the system I use now and my old P4 3.0 machine.. In fact I did see a definate frame rate increase when using it.. Now if you are talking FSX, haven't tried it there yet but sceneries from Georender and the HawaiiX works great, in fact I see better performance with FSX if I fly over those sceneries rather than the default.

Wow. that sounds all very promising to me. May i add that it might be usefull to release that piece of software in an early beta stage for the more experienced users.Do you plan to release it in Block-Versions or with an weekly based license system ? Will there be a money back guarantee if one or none of the promised features doens