Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

rightseater

Contact Points.....

A few years ago I had a list of what each contact point in the aircraft.cfg file stands for. I lost it and can't find it again. Does anybody have this list, or any guide as to which contact points to adjust for each peramiter? Thanks,-Jeremy

Help AVSIM continue to serve you!
Please donate today!

Jeremy,found this in the Aircraft Container SDK:0 = None, 1 = Wheel, 2 = Scrape, 3 = Skid, 4 = Float, 5 = Water RudderIt is the first parameter.{contact_points}point.0= 1, -18.0, 0, -3.35, 3200, 0, 0.50,180, 0.25, 2.5, 0.90, 1.0, 4.0, 0, 0, 200 Is this what you were looking for?Regards,Jure

Thanks for the effort. What I am looking for is a list of which contact points adjust certain parts of the aircraft, such as the pilots viewpoint in the VC, the nose wheel, etc. -Jeremy

That's exactly what I was looking for. Both the link and the 737 cfg are a huge help, thanks. I am finishing up on a Bell XV-3 that I have spent four years making and I couldn't get the pilot pov in the VC right. Thanks again,-Jeremy

there used to be a great little utility called Aircraft Container Manager, but it seems to have disappeared except from p2p sites.scott s..