Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Guest mmiked8162

FS2004 Flight Planning

I have been trying for ages to generate an authentic flightplan for transatlantic flights (KJFK-EGLL for ex.), but the only option I have is to use Direct-GPS. I want to incorporate North Atlantic airways but can't figure out how. Any help is appreciated.

Help AVSIM continue to serve you!
Please donate today!

FSBuild has the daily and static NA tracks... it's payware and worth every penny it costs. It also exports flightplans for most of the popular addons.DJ

I second the recommendation of FSBuild. It is an excellent flight planner and a must have for me. It will build the flight plan and export them to all the different formats as well. It comes in really handy when you can export a plan in the FMC format of your choice. Take a look at it here:http://www.fsbuild.com/Welcome to Avsim!Best Regards,Jeff

I second what most people are saying about FSBuild. What I usually do, is pick a real transatlantic flight on Flightaware (you can usually get a hold of a full westbound flightplan and all eastbound flightplans are almost always available) and then just plug it into FSBuild, build, export and away I go :)

My thanks for all the suggestions! I'm using a combination of FlightAware and vataware with FsRoute and after I got used to it I really like it. Now I'm planning some real interesting "flights".Thanks again everyone!

One thing you might find interesting with FSBuild and online flying is that it will show you what sectors are active in VATSIM. When you build your plan, you'll know who is on and can plan a flight in areas that are controlled.Regards,Jeff