Sign in to follow this  
Johnny767

Fs9 Not Fsx

It is almost impossible for me to switch to FSX (like 95.5% of serious flight simulation users). We all know how demanding FSX is and there is currentlyno equiptment to move the simulations smoothly, it's simply not available. In fact I went to a giant electronics Store in the US (where they can build the computer you want, if money is not a problem), and I tested a $6,000 computer they built for FSX. Well, I tested FSX (with no add-ons...just default scenry and airplanes), and guess what? The frame-rates were no where smooth-- very, poor. (Imagine $6,000 computer with the best hardware out there)...Imagine if you have to add professional add osMore over I have heavyly invested in high quality professional add-ons for FS9; I fly smoothly in impressive scenries, and real to life professioanl aircraft add-ons, thus I cannot see leaving FS9 in the next 10 years, unless Microsoft comes out with a usable Simulator.Will there ever be equiptment that will make FSX run smoothly, or do you guys think we'll have to wait for Microsoft to come out with a usable product ?

Well, I have FS9 and FSX on the same computer and fly FSX 99.5% of the time..Wonder why.. :(

Bert

One would assume there is a point to the OP's post and it's not simply just another useless time and bandwidth wasting troll...I understand you have issues with FSX, so why come here and post anti FSX drivel. Why not stay over at the FS9 forum and enjoy your sim of choice.Sheesh,

mmm....I'm getting better performance in FSX than I did during 99.5% of the time I had FS9 on my computer.And it delivers so much more.....on a computer that cost more than 6x less.Whats the problem?

One would assume there is a point to the OP's post and it's not simply just another useless time and bandwidth wasting troll...
... or not.These kind of posts just make me laugh.I guess I'm part of that 4.5% :( JohnnyFanboy, please spare us :(

13900K | MSI RTX 4090 | 64 GB 3600 MHz | 4x SSD + 1x HDD | ASUS 42" 3840x2160 120Hz OLED
VirtualFly TQ6+ | Virpil WarBRD + Constellation Alpha | MFG Crosswind V2 | RealSimGear GNS530/430

spacer.png

... or not.These kind of posts just make me laugh.Me too-locked.