Sign in to follow this  
rsrandazzo

Pmdg Md-11 Fs9 Schedule Update (as Of 12dec08)

Guest PAZAPhil

Just flying the MD-80, that I have at least the same letters in front of the numbers... :( Checking again for a release-lifesign... :(

Well by going by Robert's post they should be testing the release candidate now, so it shouldn't be long until us FS9ers' get our hands on this beauty! :(

Guest GAMER
Well by going by Robert's post they should be testing the release candidate now, so it shouldn't be long until us FS9ers' get our hands on this beauty! :(
I hope soon as we FS9 captains are going crazy waiting fo this beautiful masterpiece of engineering. I checking the forums every hour for some hint, hope those servers are ready for the rush of orders.Michael P.

Please release ASAP, I've convinced my wife to get the bird plus manuals set....It's only a matter of time before she comes to her senses.Jose

Guest GAMER
Please release ASAP, I've convinced my wife to get the bird plus manuals set....It's only a matter of time before she comes to her senses.Jose
They also want to make absolutely sure it's right as they don't want a flood of complaints of this POS dosen't work right, so it is worth the wait, we will love it. I have a ton of downloads and PMDG has never let me down.Michael P.

They also want to make absolutely sure it's right as they don't want a flood of complaints of this POS dosen't work right, so it is worth the wait, we will love it. I have a ton of downloads and PMDG has never let me down.Michael P.
Been waiting on the MD for years, can definately wait a few more days. I got the Queen @ RJAA, time to bring her back home :( Jose

Guest GAMER
Been waiting on the MD for years, can definately wait a few more days. I got the Queen @ RJAA, time to bring her back home :( Jose
I'm betting the release will be Christmas eve at midnight.

Guest HeavyMetal

Er.. You said that above.. :(

Guest GAMER
I'm camping at the Marriott in KLGB awaiting delivery.

I'm actually in the hangar right now. She's a beauty isn't she? All we're waiting for now is the final paint job in PMDG colours. :(

I was wondering to organize on IVAO and VATSIM an ignaugural flight with all the MD 11 when the fs9 version will be released what do yu think about that we make it ? let me know as I will contact in that case the atc divisions to have a crowed MD 11 sky controlled . CheerPatrick

Guest GAMER
I was wondering to organize on IVAO and VATSIM an ignaugural flight with all the MD 11 when the fs9 version will be released what do yu think about that we make it ? let me know as I will contact in that case the atc divisions to have a crowed MD 11 sky controlled . CheerPatrick
That depends on timing for me as I have kids, and reading the tutorial it seems to be a pretty involved process to launch this beast.

Guest pat90

i can't wait until release any news??regards Patrick

Guest GAMER
i can't wait until release any news??regards Patrick
Just that they are shooting for before Christmas release.Michael P.