Sign in to follow this  
rsrandazzo

Pmdg Md-11 Fs9 Schedule Update (as Of 12dec08)

Guest avianca767

Hi every body,New here, I just wanted to thanks the PMDG team for always develop the absolute best for all of us.I can

Guest GAMER
Hi every body,New here, I just wanted to thanks the PMDG team for always develop the absolute best for all of us.I can

Guest FlyReal

@Gamer.. you must not comment every post of the others... this is pesky... cause you always write the same ... sorry .. just my two cents!Daniel-Daniel

Just that they are shooting for before Christmas release.Michael P.
SWEET!i have the fsx 11, but i just cant wait for the fs9 one, im sick of flying a long flight, turning final, and i hear the win error sound :( win xp i guess, after xmas ill have a second computer, so i can use my good one for flight sim only >:)

Guest GAMER
SWEET!i have the fsx 11, but i just cant wait for the fs9 one, im sick of flying a long flight, turning final, and i hear the win error sound :( win xp i guess, after xmas ill have a second computer, so i can use my good one for flight sim only >:)
Well all we can do now is wait.Michael P.

Guest HeavyMetal
@Gamer.. you must not comment every post of the others... this is pesky... cause you always write the same ... sorry .. just my two cents!Daniel-Daniel
Yup and Yup!!! :(

Guest firefoxxx

Waiting for new info. Christmas is tomorrow guys. :) That would be the best present!

Waiting for new info. Christmas is tomorrow guys. That would be the best present!
Of course it would be nice. But for pure facts... isnt' Christmas on December 25? Best regards,Rafal

Guest FlyReal

In Austria and Germany it is on 24th in the evening =)

Also in Denmark it is on the 24th in the evening. :-)Boerge

Guest firefoxxx

Yeah. In Europe it's 24th in many families.

In Sweden to !And I have been a very good boy this year. :(

Staffan

Yeah. In Europe it's 24th in many families.
Hi,For Catholics Christmas Eve is on the 24th and Christmas Day on the 25th Dec. Usualy we open the gifts/presents early morning of 25th when we wake up. Some people open the gifts just after midnight from 24 to 25th. they do not go sleep before opening gifts.I'm also from Europe my country is Portugal.Merry Christmas and Happy New Year to All!!Antonio Lapa Gomes

sorry, but isn't it equal to get the FS9 MD-11 on 24th or 25th - i will be happy if it arrives before 31th. we wait such a long time ... :(merry christmas everyone!PJ

Personally i don't think that the MD-11 for FS9 will be released before xmas.Look at the facts normally the livery's will be added to the download section first before they release a new add-onIt has also been quiet so probally they are still beta testing this baby and perhaps they are working hard for a release candidate for us simmers.My thought is that they will release it when it's ready not sooner then that.Johan