Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

WebMaximus

Citation X 2.0 From Eaglesoft Released!

I was too fast not reading closely enough...just noticed it's only the FS9 version and not the FSX version...sorry guys!! Please feel free to delete my post...Looks like this might be a very nice Christmas holiday, first the release of the Cessna Mustang and now the Citation X 2.0....wonder which of them is the best and which of them one should get...or maybe I end up getting both of them :(

Help AVSIM continue to serve you!
Please donate today!

I know its only available for FS9 at this point in time. But what are the FPS like?

I know its only available for FS9 at this point in time. But what are the FPS like?
I think it's for both, guys; this is from the website:-"Description: Cessna Citation X 2.0 for Flight Simulator FS9 or FSX!Price: $49.95 Most Exciting New Product for 2008!Instructions: Download and Purchase either FS9 or FSX Version below! Catalog FS9 Download FSX Download Screenshots " :(

I think it's for both, guys; this is from the website:-"Description: Cessna Citation X 2.0 for Flight Simulator FS9 or FSX!Price: $49.95 Most Exciting New Product for 2008!Instructions: Download and Purchase either FS9 or FSX Version below! Catalog FS9 Download FSX Download Screenshots " :(
No, this is the FS9 version. The FSX version is in progress. The "FSX Download" link is disabled. :(

It doesn't allow you to click on th FSX version to buy.Bernd

MODS - any chance of bouncing this to the FS2004 forum so as to not confuse us FSX natives?! Thanks!

Webmaximus, you know you want both so go get both of 'em. :( For the benefit of others let me clarify. There is no "Dualsim" version of CX2.0.FS2004 version is purpose built and does not "portover".FSX version is purpose built to FSX/SP2/DX10 Compliance and when released will be priced the same as the FS2004 version.Merry Christmas to all.