Sign in to follow this  
rsrandazzo

29dec08: Fs9 Md-11 Release Update

You and many others in this forum have a lot to learn from this 11 year-old boy,he has told a lot of correct things in his post, others are being ridicolous not he.....and plese respect for all 11 and 70 years old at the same way :(
I think you confuse respect with courtesy. Respect is earned, where courtesy is a right.David

David Porrett

PMDG is a business, in that said they need to treat this as a business. Yes, they do a great job in developing aircraft to the max. There are also other companies that does the same, but their delivery to the customers is precise. Yes, they have their downfall, but they commit to their word. PMDG is lucky that some of this costumers are not sueing for false release. We owe them a lot for the products, but we the customers, we make PMDG without us they have no success. Don't get me wrong I like PMDG, I owe 90% of thier aircraft and waiting for FS9 PMDG. I also have FSX, but since is giving me problems with Windows Vista I decided to stick with FS9 until something more better. I am thinking more about the folks that bought both the FS9 and FSX. They are still waiting for this product. If they are going to give updates please at least do it every 3 days so that people that cares about PMDG, cares that PMDG is making money from us will be at least satisfied. My uncle is a lawyer and he is waiting for this aircraft to come out so that he can buy for me as a gift. I asked him 4 months ago for it and he told me that since it was suppost to come out for christmas that he will get it for me. He is disappointed that this business runs poorly. If he wanted to he can sue for the false release, but he doesn't mind that much. He just feels sorry for me and everyone else that is waiting for this aircraft. You can take your time PMDG people, but please don't leave us in the dark. You are the only one, to me, that can bring my dreams to fly. So please all I, we, ask is update every 3 or 4 days of update. Thank you. B) :(
Well it's only the first week of the year, but I think you may have won the 2009 'silliest post' award already :( "If he wanted to he can sue for the false release, but he doesn't mind that much." :oThank you for putting the smile back on my face on this cold, grey Monday morning. :(

Gavin Barbara

Over 10 years here and AVSIM is still my favourite FS site :-)

Guest keiron
Well it's only the first week of the year, but I think you may have won the 2009 'silliest post' award already :( "If he wanted to he can sue for the false release, but he doesn't mind that much." :(Thank you for putting the smile back on my face on this cold, grey Monday morning. :(
I have to agree Gavin, I LOL'd as well :(

Ok I don't necessarily agree with whotosay's posts at all but I think it's time to stop criticizing his comments, he's 11 years old!!And I don't mean to make enemies by this post I'm sure you guys will understand.Thank youRichy

Ok I don't necessarily agree with whotosay's posts at all but I think it's time to stop criticizing his comments, he's 11 years old!!And I don't mean to make enemies by this post I'm sure you guys will understand.Thank youRichy
Sure I understand and you've no enemy in me at all.11 years old or not, if he's man enough to post, he's got to be man enough to accept replies too. ;-)

Gavin Barbara

Over 10 years here and AVSIM is still my favourite FS site :-)

Sure I understand and you've no enemy in me at all.11 years old or not, if he's man enough to post, he's got to be man enough to accept replies too. ;-)
Yes absolutely.Richy