Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

svenks

Practice SUN0 8feb09,

Further down South AmericaSCFA-SCRA-???-SCEL

Further down South AmericaSCFA-SCRA-???-SCEL
I have the Baton, SCFA-SCRAAvanti/Sven

Help AVSIM continue to serve you!
Please donate today!

Wingman overstressed.Something seriously wrong with this model. I overstressed due to overspeed, in cruise with full flaps, no throttle, feathered or unfeathered made no difference. I even turned the engine off but it diidn't want to slow down.Gonna try a rebuild, i'm sure i didn't have this problem before.

Further down South AmericaSCFA-SCRA-???-SCELI have the Baton, SCFA-SCRAAvanti/Sven
Baton Free SCRA

Baton free at SCEL pleasant flight with shifting winds keeping the concentration up :)

Baton free at SCEL pleasant flight with shifting winds keeping the concentration up :)
Wingman safely down at SCEL/sven

I have the baton, SCEL --> SAZY, Sea Fury. Still further down S. America, couldn't make the sunday practice, so enjoying an early morning flight with coffee :( Roman

Baton back @ SCEL crashed AGAIN! I think I dropped the gear too fast, settled it nicely on the rwy but the gear collapsed. This FS02 SeaFury really has potential in it's own right, just not a beginners taildragger ( The Bear-Kitty is the one. ) & not saying I'm anything beyond a beginner. LOLhttp://www.fsrtwrace.com/track/ShowFlight....LZLmLu4hpBG3bX0Not a good way to start the week :( Roman

I have the baton SCEL-SCRG in chopper Agusta Westland EH101 Denmark SAR.Just to give it a try.

I have the baton. SCBA-SCOH In the Flight1 PC12

Further down South AmericaSCFA-SCRA-???-SCELI have the Baton, SCFA-SCRAAvanti/Sven

Crashed. Baton Free at SCBAFinding O'Higgins (which has no lights) at night is hard.

I have the baton. SCBA-SCOH In the Flight1 PC12

I have the baton. SCBA-SCCI in the Flight 1 ATR 72I've learned my lesson, when flying at night in the Andes, look for a lighted airport.

I thought the takeaway would also include don't hit anything.

I have the baton. SCBA-SCCI in the Flight 1 ATR 72I've learned my lesson, when flying at night in the Andes, look for a lighted airport.

Baton Free SCCI.