Sign in to follow this  
downscc

SIDSTAR Cycle 0903 Collection

PMDG SIDSTARS Cycle 0903 (12Mar-9Apr) Procedures based on FAA Digital Aeronautical Information and Terminal Procedure Publications. This collection includes 68 locations: KABQ KATL KAUS KBDL KBNA KBOS KBUF KBUR KBWI KCLE KCLT KCMH KCVG KDAL KDCA KDEN KDFW KDTW KEWR KFLL KGEG KHOU KIAD KIAH KIND KISP KJAX KJFK KLAS KLAX KLGA KLGB KMCI KMCO KMDW KMEM KMIA KMSP KMSY KOAK KONT KORD KORF KPBI KPDX KPHL KPHX KPIT KPSP KPVD KRDU KRNO KSAN KSAT KSDF KSEA KSFO KSJC KSLC KSMF KSNA KSTL KTPA KTUS PANC PHNL PHOG TJSJ. For PMDG 737NG/747-400/747-400X/MD-11FS9/MD-11FSX. Changes this cycle include: KDFW new RNAV(GPS) IAP for runways 18L/R; KEWR new RNAV(RNP) IAPs (2) for runway 29; KHOU/KIAH new RNAV SID/STARs; KPHX new RNAV(RNP) IAPs (6).

Dan Downs KCRP

Hi Dan.As a beginner with PMDG, is this from the NavData site? Or a collection that you do yourself? If so, where is it available from please?Thanks...Kenny

'where is it available from please?'The hint is in the name of the thread...Rob

Rob Prest

As a beginner with PMDG, is this from the NavData site? Or a collection that you do yourself? If so, where is it available from please?
These are not from Navigraph, you still need their navdata for the airac files and global sidstars (I only do the US). I build them and keep them current on my own, using aeronautical digitial information purchased from the FAA.In addition to "as published" procedures, I customize them by adding routes between STARs and approaches (mostly the ILS but also some RNP and a few visual charted approaches). I also add departure routes where none exist for places like KORD (no SIDs) based on actual traffic and flight plans found at flightaware.com.Hope you find them helpful.

Dan Downs KCRP

Great updates again. Many thanks, Dan.Cheers, Richard :(

Cheers, Richard

Intel Core i7-7700K @ 4.2 GHz, 16 GB memory, 1 TB SSD, GTX 1080 Ti, 28" 4K display

Win10-64, P3Dv5, PMDG 748 & 777, Milviz KA350i, ASP3D, vPilot, Navigraph, PFPX, ChasePlane, Orbx 

Great as Always Dan! On the next update, any chance of PSP? I would love to see you re-do the RNP approaches there :(

Joe Sherrill

'where is it available from please?'The hint is in the name of the thread...Rob
DOHHHH!!!! A senior moment there.Thanks also for the info Dan, I appreciate it.Cheers...Kenny

Great as Always Dan! On the next update, any chance of PSP? I would love to see you re-do the RNP approaches there :(
Palm Springs CA (KPSP) is there and the RNP approaches are current (there is no ILS) and connected to both STARs. Maybe I don't understand the question.

Dan Downs KCRP

Palm Springs CA (KPSP) is there and the RNP approaches are current (there is no ILS) and connected to both STARs. Maybe I don't understand the question.
Last I checked the approaches are there, but they are not curved like some of the approaches I have seen in you updates.

Joe Sherrill

I think we are on different frequencies... yes, KPSP in included in the collection (my collection) and yes the RNP procedures including that beautiful arc on RNP13R is included (as well as the descending spiral on RNP31L). The radius-fix legs are based on COMPSYS calculations I run on the data to reverse engineer the approach since the crude sidstar language does not do arcs or ARINC424 RF legs. Good news is we will have ARINC424 compatible procedures in the 737NGX.

Dan Downs KCRP

Cheers again Dan - I only realised 903 was released after reading your thread so thanks on 2 counts :( In the young'uns language - SORTEDJohn Ellison