Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

McCrash

Are there any mods for flight characteristics in FSX

Help AVSIM continue to serve you!
Please donate today!

Alexander Metzger has done some very good ones, downloadable here.IIRC, some people have reported that Rob Young's modified airfile for the FS2004 Cessna 172 works in FSX, but I haven't tried it and can't vouch for it.Hope this gives you a start.Alan

Alexander Metzger has done some very good ones, downloadable here.
Yep, those are the ones I use, fantastic! The Baron actually flies like a Baron now hehe

Yep, those are the ones I use, fantastic! The Baron actually flies like a Baron now hehe
He's also made it possible for me to get the Cub off the ground and back onto it without killing myself or others. Though I admit I'm looking forward to the new A2A Simulations one that's now in the works.Alan

Hmmm, exactly where did you find the Baron mods? I've been unable to locate them..

Hmmm, exactly where did you find the Baron mods? I've been unable to locate them..
Good question. I just double-checked Metzger's site and he's got the King Air but no Baron. On the other hand, he wrote the flight dynamics for the Dreamfleet Baron. Ryan, is that somehow useable for the default a/c, or is there another Baron airfile - maybe something by Metzger posted elsewhere?Alan