Sign in to follow this  
chaddddddddddd

Jetstream Project

You're not alone Chad,I am very excited about the new turboprop and the stunning VC that's been mentioned by those in the know.

Guest Mower

Hmmm, I myself am wondering how the MD-11 advanced tutorial is coming...

Chris-You must have missed my update on the Advanced Tutorial.It is coming along- and it will be released when it is ready. There is no ETA.We elected not to hold the v1.20.0055 updates even though we had originally planned them for the same time.So....We do not know- but I assure you that it will be made available the moment it is completed.

Robert S. Randazzo coolcap.gif

PLEASE NOTE THAT PMDG HAS DEPARTED AVSIM

You can find us at:  http://forum.pmdg.com

Guest Mower

Thanx for the update Robert.Do please excuse my lack of manners or tact with respect tot he Advanced Tutorial as my extreme enthusiasm for the the PMGD MD-11 is at times out of control.

Guest Mike_n_ike

Sorry but I'm really curious about the Jetstream. It's almost like the whole project fell off a cliff I don't thing I've seen anything about it for more than a week.I'm really looking forward to the VC shots!-Mike!

Guest EricOntopCholcheter

ya, after a couple of days since Aerosoft opened there big mouths all the rage seemed to die. I'll buy it, as long as it has STAR/SID capability equal to the other PMDG products and an area where i can put the RXP WX Radar in the VC, since PMDG don't do WX Radars.Mark

Is anybody else wondering the point of 'andy's' comments?Best regards,Greg
Not really. It's just that some people believe that acting like idiots from the safety of the internet causes the length of their penis to increase. Usually they grow out of it once they find that the best women aren't impressed; and that there is no increase in length. :(

Gavin Barbara

Over 10 years here and AVSIM is still my favourite FS site :-)

Gents-We'll have more information for you at some point in the "near" future. We are cleaning up some details in the VC and external model to get her ready for show-time...We're a bit behind schedule on account of the MD-11 taking more than it's expected share of time...We had anticipated going into BETA with this product in mid-march but it now looks like mid-April... (No, it will not be a pay-to-beta... :( )We're absolutely itching to show her to you- but we're waiting until she's looking good and proper.

Robert S. Randazzo coolcap.gif

PLEASE NOTE THAT PMDG HAS DEPARTED AVSIM

You can find us at:  http://forum.pmdg.com

Guest sunbear

Let us not forget about the 737NGX or the NG(?)..:) Regards,jack

Thanks very much for the update Robert,The J41 VC sounds very intriguing,I'm really looking forward to the new PMDG project as a regional prop aircraft sounds fun for short hop's to beautiful places.

When I first heard that PMDG was making a turboprop.I almost fell out of my chair. I simply love to fly them. I'm buying this product the second it comes. :( :( :( B)

I've found that, with a degree of compromise, I can run the LDS B763 in FSX quite smoothly. Nowhere near as good looking as FS9 where I don't have to make any compromises though. However, to get to the point (which I'm sure you all wish I would ;-) ) - I'm thinking that I may take a risk and buy this new JS41.Mmm - just thinking out loud.

Gavin Barbara

Over 10 years here and AVSIM is still my favourite FS site :-)

Not really. It's just that some people believe that acting like idiots from the safety of the internet causes the length of their penis to increase. Usually they grow out of it once they find that the best women aren't impressed; and that there is no increase in length. :(
Andy's Avsim account has been terminated. He won't be bothering us anymore....

Vin Scimone

Precision Manuals Development Group

www.precisionmanuals.com

PMDG_NGX_Dev_Team_FB.jpg