Sign in to follow this  
stevenp

moment of silence

I think we should all have a moment of silence because one of the newest members on here, Andy a.k.a redraw has been banned. I think we will all miss the insight of a twelve year old and his endless supply of knowledge regarding aircraft. I think we will also miss the great opinions of Andy and he will never be forgotten.Lets stay silent for 5 seconds. Thank you.

Guest Mower

Err, yeah.IBTL.

I think we should all have a moment of silence because one of the newest members on here, Andy a.k.a redraw has been banned. I think we will all miss the insight of a twelve year old and his endless supply of knowledge regarding aircraft. I think we will also miss the great opinions of Andy and he will never be forgotten.Lets stay silent for 5 seconds. Thank you.
How do you know he has been banned?Andrew

Andrew Dixon
"If common sense was compulsory everyone would have it but I am afraid this is not the case"

How do you know he has been banned?Andrew
Its somewhere around. mr. scimone said it.

Gents-Lets not rejoice in it. I personally don't like having to boot a user- but when a person makes a habit of trying to taunt other forum users, uses insulting language or is just generally insulting without adding anything of value to the conversation- it doesn't leave us much choice.The forum guidelines and the AVSim forum guidelines need to be observed for a reason.

Robert S. Randazzo coolcap.gif

PLEASE NOTE THAT PMDG HAS DEPARTED AVSIM

You can find us at:  http://forum.pmdg.com

Once I moved to payware, it was forums for info, and I loved it. Yes, I did not get my repaint requests answered all the time, bbut such is life. Help, even with noob silly questions like mine at the time were answered by both administrators, and fellow simmers.I am at a point where all the rudeness is having a negative effect on my enthusiasm for the forums.It is indeed sad that people (of any age group) would rather be rude than constructive.

Waleed N

Gents-Lets not rejoice in it. I personally don't like having to boot a user- but when a person makes a habit of trying to taunt other forum users, uses insulting language or is just generally insulting without adding anything of value to the conversation- it doesn't leave us much choice.The forum guidelines and the AVSim forum guidelines need to be observed for a reason.
I for one am rejoicing. Thankyou for booting the pest :( The majority of forum users partake in this forum for information and advice regarding an absolute plethora of subjects. I for one would have been lost without the information displayed on the PMDG Forum. People take their hobby seriously and it is no place for dills and smartarses.Andrew

Andrew Dixon
"If common sense was compulsory everyone would have it but I am afraid this is not the case"

Once I moved to payware, it was forums for info, and I loved it. Yes, I did not get my repaint requests answered all the time, bbut such is life. Help, even with noob silly questions like mine at the time were answered by both administrators, and fellow simmers.I am at a point where all the rudeness is having a negative effect on my enthusiasm for the forums.It is indeed sad that people (of any age group) would rather be rude than constructive.
I totally agree with you Waleed.Thanks God it's a tiny minority.That's why I for one have no problem banning them in order to preserve the friendly and constructive mood of our forums.

Best regards,
David Roch

AMD Ryzen 5950X //  Asus ROG CROSSHAIR VIII EXTREME //  32Gb Corsair Vengeance DDR4 4000 MHz CL17 //  EVGA GeForce RTX 3090 FTW3 ULTRA GAMING //  2x SSD 1Tb Corsair MP600 PCI-E4 NVM //  Corsair 1600W PSU & Samsung Odyssey Arc 55" curved monitor
Thrustmaster Controllers: TCA Yoke Pack Boeing Edition + TCA Captain Pack Airbus Edition + Pendular Rudder.

I totally agree with you Waleed.Thanks God it's a tiny minority.That's why I for one have no problem banning them in order to preserve the friendly and constructive mood of our forums.
I thought by posting this it would add a good laugh because we all do not enjoy someone like this. It is sad that stuff like this happens because this community is so small that when one person decides to be rude it ruins the fun for the rest of us.