Sign in to follow this  

This latest driver suite and also latest nHancer, seems to work fine with each other.Good performance in FSX, at least on par with the older 182.50's.If anybody else wants to bring their driver suite and nHancer up to date, it looks like a 'go'. :)

I just cannot get any driver above 182.50 to display AA/AF on my 9800GTX+. I tried nhancer, RIVATuner, and the nview but no joy. Strange.

Shez Ansari

Windows 11; CPU: Intel Core i7-8700K; GPU: EVGA GEFORCE GTX 1080Ti 11GB; MB: Gigabyte Z370 AORUS Gaming 5; RAM: 16GB; HD: Samsung 960 Pro 512GB SSD, Samsung 850 Pro 256GB SSD; Display: ASUS 4K 28", Asus UHD 26"

The new driver, 191.07 does not give me a performance boost over the best driver....190.62! I've gone back to these after trying the new ones. I've absolutely tested it with all my situations, with and without NHancer. So far...for my system, the 190.62 rules!Stan

I just cannot get any driver above 182.50 to display AA/AF on my 9800GTX+. I tried nhancer, RIVATuner, and the nview but no joy. Strange.
Word, same here. Makes me think I picked the wrong vid card, but at least I didn't drop a bundle on it. I did read it was the best bang for the buck, but I'm having serious doubts that it isn't the bottle neck in my system.

It's the first one I can use after 182.50 - not a great performance increase, but runs nicely.

Word, same here. Makes me think I picked the wrong vid card, but at least I didn't drop a bundle on it. I did read it was the best bang for the buck, but I'm having serious doubts that it isn't the bottle neck in my system.
Well the performance is still top notch with the 182.50s so it is not a bottleneck. It's just that I wonder if the newest drivers might not be better. Unfortunately I cannot say because they do not activate AA/AF...Shez

Shez Ansari

Windows 11; CPU: Intel Core i7-8700K; GPU: EVGA GEFORCE GTX 1080Ti 11GB; MB: Gigabyte Z370 AORUS Gaming 5; RAM: 16GB; HD: Samsung 960 Pro 512GB SSD, Samsung 850 Pro 256GB SSD; Display: ASUS 4K 28", Asus UHD 26"

I found this 191.07 release to be pretty good for my setup. FSX (sp2) looks very nice.

I had some problems with this combination when running Microsoft Media Center and an Hauppauge TV Card. After a couple of BSODs I decided to remove them and go back to the previous 190.62 release. During the time that 192.07 was installed I had no problems with either FSX or IL2 1946.My video card is an NVIDIA GeForce GTX 295 and I am running Windows 7 64bit (rtm release).Trevor

Regards

Trevor

Guest UlfB

191.07 with nHancer 2.5.6 work OK on my pc. Very little shimmering with AA at combined 16xS :(

191.07 with nHancer 2.5.6 work OK on my pc. Very little shimmering with AA at combined 16xS :(
There is a 2.5.7 now which fixes a bug with global settings

Jim Wenham

Guest UlfB
There is a 2.5.7 now which fixes a bug with global settings
Thanks. Updated!

Got it installed, no notable performance or visual gain.

Jim Wenham

Now switching back to 182.50. No go with Far Cry2, and no gain for FSX

Jim Wenham