Sign in to follow this  
fdod

J41 Carribean fictional repaint

Like the look of the Air France... Thanks to you all!Andrew

Jim,Just wanted to add my two cents worth.Your paints are top notch and the FedEx is a real winner.You have a real talent, my friend!Frank

Hi FrankI hope your enjoying the repaints as much as I enjoyed making them, and thank you very much for those kind words, it

Jim, a quick question: Are your paints going up to avsim, or only filefront as in the link above?Andrew

Jim,Here you are a screen of my second repaint. As you can see, I did not give up! :( My next screenshot will be a tribute to your marvelous Antilles Express repaint.Cheers,Fabrice06landing.jpg

Guest abulaafia

Thank you for these great repaints!!! I am looking at doing some myself, but I have no experience. Can I use paint.net or do I have to buy Photoshop to use the Paintkit?

Paint Shop has all the features and more that you need for this, and costs significanly less than the Adobe Photo Shop. Last time I bought a copy, it belonged to Corel.

Dan Downs KCRP

Guest abulaafia

Thanks! Couldn't get Paint.Net to open the psd files correctly. I'll have a look at Paint Shop. I'd love to see some of these 31s liveries for the J41, if anyone has the time and skillon airliners.net.../Red-Star/British-Aerospace-BAe-3202/0909863/.../Angel-Airlines/British-Aerospace-BAe-3202/0710837/.../J-Air/British-Aerospace-BAe-3217/0394227/M.

As promised, this screenshot is for you Jim. It was taken yesterday at St Marteen Juliana.I hope you will like it and thanks again for this awesome repaint you made for me, for us.20091120201427958.jpgCheers,Fabrice

Hi FabriceGreat shot, I love the motion blur, I have been trying to get a good shot of that landing ever since I did the repaint and have yet to get even a good one, thanks for sharing that with us.By the way all the repaints are now available from the AVSIM site, although I did commit a slight sin by putting PMDG in the titles which has now been rectified by the moderators, sorry about that moderators.Thanks again for the shot Fabrice, take care and have fun.Jim Hodkinson

Guest abulaafia
By the way all the repaints are now available from the AVSIM site, although I did commit a slight sin by putting PMDG in the titles which has now been rectified by the moderators, sorry about that moderators.
you also misspelled Antilles in the ant_01.zip upload, so people won't easily find it. but thanks again for the great repaints and uploads!

Hi ?Sorry about the typo, it was a result of two days without much sleep, but that no excuse.Jim Hodkinson