Sign in to follow this  
TexasGary

Repaint Request

Hi LukasWhat a great video, that is the first time I have seen one of my repaints in use and it really does make it even more worthwhile doing them, thanks for both the video itself and posting the link.I must admit that I thought that the turbulence effect with the wingman views is absolutely spot on in my humble opinion, and your landings are a lot smother than mine, it is a good job I don

Hi!No! I Think BIG thanks is for You for great repaint job... More video with this liverie comming soon.Cheers

Hi LukasLooking forward to watching more of the J41 in action, that is one great talent for video you have, I have problems getting a good screen shot.Thanks again for the feedback, and have fun.Jim Hodkinson

Guest abulaafia

Fantastic, thank you so much for the new European liveries. Great Video on EuroLOT!Any chance for something Portuguese or Spanish? 1630589.jpg1641192.jpgMarten

Hi MartenI have a few things to do today, but let me see what I can come up with for tomorrow.Jim Hodkinson

Guest abulaafia

LOL: Take your time. Thanks for the wonderful work, the JS41 would be nothing without your super repaints!

Hi MartenAlthough I still have a few things to get done today that have carried over from yesterday, I did manage to get a first draft of the PGA Express repaint done, but I would like you to helps out on one thing, the logo on the fuselage side that has OPERATED BY OMNI has something below the OMNI logo and I can not find out what it is or a good enough photograph of it to make it out, so I was wondering if you could assist on that one, I have also had to make the main PGA EXPRESS fuselage logo slightly smaller than the main logo mainly so that the cabin window does not remove some of the EXPRESS text, I hope that

Hi Jim.I was wondering if you could make me two repaints. First off, could you make a Northwest Airlink livery as skown in this photo?(http://www.fesa.be/N605CZ%2011.JPG-for-web.jpg) (without the embraer 175 text, that is) with the reg. N615XJ. Also, could you make a midwest express livery with the registration N91SK(http://cdn-www.airliners.net/aviation-phot...3/3/0792332.jpg)? Thanksps. I recently had to re-install the J41. so could you please send me the syrian air repaint you did for me a while back? it seems to be unavaliable from the download site. Thanks a bunch!

Hi MartenI managed to get something together for the Serair colour scheme, so if you would like to take her for a spin to see if there is anything you might need adding, removing or changing, then here is the download link for the files..http://www.filefront.com/16434075/J41_SER_01.zipUnfortunately I will have to give it a day or two to make any updates / corrections to the repaints (see below)But in the meantime take care, and have fun.Jim Hodkinson@ HamoodyNo problem, here is the link for the Syrian air repaint, it somehow disappeared from the server, so I have just uploaded it again.http://www.filefront.com/16436001/SAA_01.zipAs for the requests, unfortunately it may be a day or two, as for the last day or two my eyes have been a little blurred, which I naturally put down to age, but apparently I have a slight infection in them and I am having to place drops in them which is actually making them even more blurred, but I am reliably informed that normal service should be resumed in a day or two, so as soon as I can I will see what I can come up with for you.Jim Hodkinson

Guest abulaafia

oh wow, muchas gracias!!!I'll try them out this weekend and report back

Found, thanks anyway :( Ian
Hi Ian, I cannot find this G-ISAY Highland Airways repaint,could you pass link pleaseRegards Dave H

Hi I pretty sure that fellow repainter and forum member David Bernhardt has done a great version of this repaint, but I am not really sure of the status of it at the moment, but if you check out page 10 of this post you should be able to see his work.http://forums1.avsim.net/index.php?showtop...7895&st=225And you are not alone in thinking that this is a great colour scheme for the J41I hope it helps.Jim Hodkinson

Hi HamoodyI managed to have a look at the two repaints, and I have managed to do a version of the Northwest Connect scheme, but the Northwest Airline (overall grey) version looks as though it will not fit the J41 and look anything like the original, the main problem is the NWA logo on the fuselage, it is just to big, if I put it on the J41 the cabin windows destroy the NWA letters so much so that you can not make out what they are supposed to be, and with the circle reaching the to the very top centre line of the fuselage, it makes the circle appear as a teardrop shape as the texture is on a 2D sheet being wrapped around a 3D object, now with a lot of trial and effort it would probably be possible to alter the circle to something along the lines of an ellipse so that when added to the model it would appear to be a normal circle, but this will not get around the fact that the entire logo when put on the J41 at a similar aspect ratio to the original has most of the text removed by the cabin windows, so at the moment that particular scheme is a no go on the J41 unless somebody else would like to take up the challenge.As for the first run of the Northwest Connect scheme, here is the download link for the files for you to look at

I checked his posts, but it seems like he hasn't finished/uploaded it yet. =\