Sign in to follow this  
ggi

Carenado aircraft wish list

Personally I would love to see Carenado doing a DHC-2 Beaver including Tundra-Wheels, amphibian and float versions. It would be awesome to have their quality on this classic bird for bush flying in PNW and PFJ! Carenado, my credit card is standing by :(. Also can´t wait for your C90!
Correct me if Im wrong, but dont aerosoft do the DHC-2 Beaver, including Anphib, Floats and Tundra wheels?

Yeah they did my wish is a carenado mindstar merge for the C182 i asked mindstar but no progress.

aztec. cough cough
I'm with ya...but by the last 2 "New Release"...we ain't gonna get it!

I realize that Carenado specializes in GA aircraft, but maybe they could step outside the box with a 1900D? PMDG has a simple one for FS9 but with the attention to detail like Carenado I think it would be really cool to see one of these, considering the fact that the C90 is on the way!

A Carenado 787 would be cool too, but it ain't happening. I'd love to see my Baron 55 and 56 someday too.

Inactive

I realize that Carenado specializes in GA aircraft, but maybe they could step outside the box with a 1900D? PMDG has a simple one for FS9 but with the attention to detail like Carenado I think it would be really cool to see one of these, considering the fact that the C90 is on the way!
You know, despite some people wanting some crazy planes on here, this actually is a pretty nice idea. The B1900D/C line is doable since it uses the same PT-6A engine, it's panel and cockpit mirrors a C-90 in a lot of ways and its due time that it get some recognition once again. Hehe I'm still flying my PMDG one! :PAs a side note I'd love to see these planes made by Carenado someday:Cessna:
  • 162 Skycatcher
  • 177 Cardinal (B or the RG version)
  • 182 (S or T model...their old model could use a revamp IMHO)
  • 402C Businessliner (Like what Cape Air flies)

Piper:

• PA24 and PA30 (Maybe... the Eaglesoft one is still amazing.)
  • PA28-161 Warrior II
  • PA31 Navajo
  • PA44 Seminole
  • PA46-500 Meridian

Vans:

• RV-7 (A)

It's all wishful thinking but I think Carenado is on a roll and I know they can do a wide range of planes.

@WarriorYou know Flight1 is doing a 162 and 182, and supposedly a 177? The RV-7 is being done by Baytower and a RV-8 is being done by Vertigo Studios.I do not want a Carenado Beech 1900. I want a PMDG Beech 1900 with all the bells and whistles working how they're supposed to. I don't think Carenado is quite ready to dive into such complex aircraft yet. The C90 will be the litmus test, imho. We'll see...

13900K | MSI RTX 4090 | 64 GB 3600 MHz | 4x SSD + 1x HDD | ASUS 42" 3840x2160 120Hz OLED
VirtualFly TQ6+ | Virpil WarBRD + Constellation Alpha | MFG Crosswind V2 | RealSimGear GNS530/430

spacer.png

Guest TBayBoy

Both the skymaster and C90 are dream planes for me, I have history in both :)

Wow! Thanks kiwikat! Well, I guess I'll cross a few things of my wish list. The Flight1 Skycatcher and the 182 look pretty nice. I just hope that the detailing they do doesn't look too synthetic. One of the reasons I love Carenado so much is that the textureing, both inside and out, is so realistic that it makes me feel like I'm back in the cockpit flying. I also really like Baytower's RV-7. I guess I've got a lot to look forward to this year Big%20Grin.gif

You know, despite some people wanting some crazy planes on here, this actually is a pretty nice idea. The B1900D/C line is doable since it uses the same PT-6A engine, it's panel and cockpit mirrors a C-90 in a lot of ways and its due time that it get some recognition once again. Hehe I'm still flying my PMDG one! :PAs a side note I'd love to see these planes made by Carenado someday:Cessna:
  • 162 Skycatcher
  • 177 Cardinal (B or the RG version)
  • 182 (S or T model...their old model could use a revamp IMHO)
  • 402C Businessliner (Like what Cape Air flies)

Piper:

• PA24 and PA30 (Maybe... the Eaglesoft one is still amazing.)
  • PA28-161 Warrior II
  • PA31 Navajo
  • PA44 Seminole
  • PA46-500 Meridian

Vans:

• RV-7 (A)

It's all wishful thinking but I think Carenado is on a roll and I know they can do a wide range of planes.

I haven't been in simulation long enough to go back and buy the PMDG one...but by far the PT6 is one of the best sounding engines! I +1 up the RV-7/A. My first stick time was in one of those! Absolutly loved it :( I'M HOOKED ON FLYING!!!

I would kill for a perfectly modeled, nicely trimmed Beaver! :( I think that a well done Beaver would be in high demand with us bush guys.

My .02As mentiond before, just makin it in the official wishlist. :-)Mitsubishi MU-2 Varients.Piper Aerostar 601P, Superstar 700. Best,David

I would kill for a perfectly modeled, nicely trimmed Beaver! :( I think that a well done Beaver would be in high demand with us bush guys.
Lol, Seconded on that! :Tounge:Oh yeah and I wasn't too impressed with Aerosoft's DHC2 either...

Lol, Seconded on that! :Tounge:Oh yeah and I wasn't too impressed with Aerosoft's DHC2 either...
Ahh ya caught that one eh? :( Aerosoft's isn't bad, just has dated textures and VC. An HD Beaver would tops for sure.