Sign in to follow this  
Tabs

PMDG MD-11 Advanced Tutorial 1 released

I would thoroughly reccomend the 'AoA' course for getting the best out of the MD-11.
I second that good advice.

Gavin Barbara

Over 10 years here and AVSIM is still my favourite FS site :-)

So, what happened to that '2nd Tutorial, I wonder?

Dave Taylor gb.png

To be honest, now that I have the AoA course don't need another tutorial. Especially as I can now watch them on my Android mobile. Which is nice, if not a little tiring on old eyes ;-)

Gavin Barbara

Over 10 years here and AVSIM is still my favourite FS site :-)

HiWhy all my PFDs, Engine warning display, and navigation display in my MD-11X are black with green Xs although I adjusted it to maximum bright?Your help and support are highly appriciated.

Edited by the6ayar

maybe it's a cold and dark start upif so, then you can follow the advanced tutorial how to start it upjohn

John Cramer

Thank you for your help. But actually, my engines were running, it's not cold and dark mode. I don't know why this is happening to the screens in my PMDG MD11 X.Please help me with ideas to solve this problem if it's possible.Regards..

Thank you for your help. But actually, my engines were running, it's not cold and dark mode. I don't know why this is happening to the screens in my PMDG MD11 X.Please help me with ideas to solve this problem if it's possible.Regards..
This is a licence issue. You will need to post a ticket to PMDG's Support who will resolve it fro you It has been posted about before.

I sent an email to their customer support but they no longer provide an email reply to all customers. They gave me links for forums in avsim and aerosoft. Can you help me find the Offecial PMDG support forum?Regards...

Edited by the6ayar

I sent an email to their customer support but they no longer provide an email reply to all customers. They gave me links for forums in avsim and aerosoft.Can you help me find the Offecial PMDG support forum?Regards...
You have to create a account within PMDG Support which is totally separate from the account you created to make the MD-11 purchase, if you purchased it directly from PMDG. Within that newly-created separate account, you post a ticket and ONLY within that account will you receive a reply. Now, given that they are fairly up to their eyes getting the #2 Tutorial out, plus working on the 'next big thing to hit our screens', the Secret Project, which has been referred to elsewhere within this Forum, I guess, you might have to wait a bit.

I went to PMDG's website and I'v created an account. They provide me with some FAQs and details all about the 737NGX. Nothing matched my issue, and all the links I found don't have any relationship with the MD11.Did you mean that they are currently fixing this problem for everyone?I purchased the PMDG MD11 online as a CD box.

I went to PMDG's website and I'v created an account. They provide me with some FAQs and details all about the 737NGX. Nothing matched my issue, and all the links I found don't have any relationship with the MD11.Did you mean that they are currently fixing this problem for everyone?I purchased the PMDG MD11 online as a CD box.
Once you have created an account, you have to go to the Tech Support side and actually create a Support Ticket there. Then in 1-2 days, they will only reply to your ticket there.The information you supply seems a bit vague as you can only purchase the MD-11 as a download product so where did you actually make your CD purchase online? From another seller's site? In which case, you will have to address your question to wherever you made that online CD purchase. PMDG do offer a CD Backup service but as they have not rolled out all the updates,etc, they may be holding back on that Backup CD.

This is the site link:http://support.preci...in/Default.aspxYou need to create an account first,http://support.preci...rmRegister.aspxthen submit a ticket.=> Product Support.

Edited by Jude Bradley

Jude Bradley
Beech Baron: Uh, Tower, verify you want me to taxi in front of the 747?
ATC: Yeah, it's OK. He's not hungry.

X-Plane 11 X-Plane 12 and MSFS2020  🙂

System specs: Windows 11  Pro 64-bit, Ubuntu Linux 20.04 i9-9900KF  Gigabyte Z390 RTX-3070-Ti , 32GB RAM  1X 2TB M2 for X-Plane 12,  1x256GB SSD for OS. 1TB drive MSFS2020

but as they have not rolled out all the updates,etc, they may be holding back on that Backup CD.

I can assure you that there will be no more updates. PMDG are finished with the MD-11.

Dave Taylor gb.png