Sign in to follow this  
ega

2nd Tutorial

Did anyone already try the new advanced MD11 tutorial? I started reading it and preparing the aircraft for the flight. Yet I face an odd problem with the MD11 Load Manager! Please check the attached screenshot and compare it with that given in page 5 of the tutorial. As you may notice, there are a few differences. For example, the 322 passenger are ....heavier in the tutorial Load Manager. Therefore the ZFW is much lower in my case and there is no way I can load cargo/passengers to get the published 429,995 lbs.Also, I don

Edmundo Azevedo

Edmundo, that's not the screen I see in the latest version here. I have the H Distribution and all of that.Download and install the latest MD-11 service pack here and see if that fixes it. If not let me know and we'll try something else.http://www.precisionmanuals.com/priv/pages/down/updates.html

Ryan Maziarz
devteam.jpg

For fastest support, please submit a ticket at http://support.precisionmanuals.com

Hey Ryan,Thanks again for the tutorial, i was wondering if you know of a program that can creat a nav log like the one in the tutorial?Thanks,Josh Katz

Thanks again for the tutorial, i was wondering if you know of a program that can creat a nav log like the one in the tutorial?
Josh,the software used to plan this flight is "Flight Operation Center", check the appendix, it's mentioned there...Markus

Markus Burkhard

Hey guys im also having a trouble with the load manager theres no send to fsx or H button?Josh Katz

Edmundo, that's not the screen I see in the latest version here. I have the H Distribution and all of that.Download and install the latest MD-11 service pack here and see if that fixes it. If not let me know and we'll try something else.http://www.precisionmanuals.com/priv/pages/down/updates.html
Ryan i have the same problem and ive updated mine. What should i do?Josh Katz

Ryan,Thanks for your feedback.I have indeed the latest version (aircraft.cfg states v1.20.0055, dated 28MAR09) and as you can see there are other users reporting a similar Load Manager layout.Could you please investigate this issue? Thanks and Merry Christmas!Edmundo

Edmundo Azevedo

Let me do some research here guys...Question - does anyone who had the original version of the plane and patched up to 1.20 actually HAVE the correct load manager? I'm starting to think that somehow the patch version didn't include it...

Ryan Maziarz
devteam.jpg

For fastest support, please submit a ticket at http://support.precisionmanuals.com

hi al thin k i maybe have the solution is that its not showing because u havnt started ur fsx up yet that why the send to fsx is not showing try starting fsx up first than the load manager since i had the same problem tis may help

I7-800k,Corsair h1101 cooler ,Asus Strix Gaming Intel Z370 S11 motherboard, Corsair 32gb ramDD4,    2  ssd 500gb 970 drive, gtx 1080ti Card,  RM850 power supply

Peter kelberg

Peter,You are certainly right with the "Send to FSX" button - it will show up only when Fsx is running. That is not the problem. Please check, for example, the passenger/cargo loads. Can you get the ZFW as shown in page 5 of the new tutorial?ThanksEdmundo

Edmundo Azevedo

Peter,You are certainly right with the "Send to FSX" button - it will show up only when Fsx is running. That is not the problem. Please check, for example, the passenger/cargo loads. Can you get the ZFW as shown in page 5 of the new tutorial?ThanksEdmundo
Ok thank you for solving my Send to FSX button problem but im still wondering where H distribution box is and why i cannot get the weight the same?Thanks JoshScrap the last bit i have the same weight but i still cant see the H distribution?Thanks JoshOK im officially an IDIOT, looking in the wrong place all is there and well.Thank you very muchJosh

Josh,Could you please confirm whether you have the load manager sheet as that shown in the new tutorial?ThanksEdmundo

Edmundo Azevedo

Let me do some research here guys...Question - does anyone who had the original version of the plane and patched up to 1.20 actually HAVE the correct load manager? I'm starting to think that somehow the patch version didn't include it...
Ryan i know this is a big ask but is there anyway we can get a F.O.C tutorial or do you know of somewhere to get one?Thanks Josh

Hi Ryan. I've just checked on my system ( orginal + patched 1.20.0055) and my load manager is ok. The ZFW is as per tutorial/Vincent Rouleau

Vincent Rouleau

AMD Ryzen 7950X3d / 32.0GB G.SKILL Neo DDR5 6000 / Gigabyte  GeForce® RTX 4080 16Gig / / Samsung C49RG9 49' /ASUS  PB287QQ ‑ 27" UHD / AGAMMIX 2TB / Samsung 970 PRO 1TB /  PNY SSD 1TB / Windows 11 / Gigabyte B650M Elite Motherboard