Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

McCrash

These 195.81 drivers suck big time

Help AVSIM continue to serve you!
Please donate today!

195.81 is stable for me with FS9/FSX and COD MW2...no hits to frame rates here.RegardsBob ScottColonel, USAF (ret)ATP IMEL Gulfstream II-III-IV-VColorado Springs, CO

195.81 is stable for me with FS9/FSX and COD MW2...no hits to frame rates here.
You can actually stand playing PC MW2? It's nothing but hackers/cheaters and stuff from what I've heard. 360 version doesn't have the cheating but it's still pretty annoying with all the akimbo shotgun guys and freak 14 year olds who can peg you no-scoped from across the map in a fraction of a second...

Ryan, LOL...Do I sense a bit of frustration?? FWIW, they've been hacking the heck out of the 360 as well.

You can actually stand playing PC MW2? It's nothing but hackers/cheaters and stuff from what I've heard. 360 version doesn't have the cheating but it's still pretty annoying with all the akimbo shotgun guys and freak 14 year olds who can peg you no-scoped from across the map in a fraction of a second...
I play with my sons and some of their friends...when one of the robo-dorks shows up we bail out immediately. Happens occasionally, but not too often.CheersBob ScottColonel, USAF (ret)ATP IMEL Gulfstream II-III-IV-VColorado Springs, CO

I have just upgraded to them from the 182.50 version running on XP64. I use a tripplehead2go and things seem alot smoother to me.

I tried 195.81, 195.62, 195.55 and they have problems such as slow and flashing textures (yes vsync is on).BUT 195.39 beta works perfectly. Go figure! lol