Sign in to follow this  
rsrandazzo

PMDG 737 NGX: The View Forward

That is SO true!! If we were not allowed to test I don't believe there would be many cars on the road, computers and laptops etc etc etcHey Thralni - perhaps you can answer a question i have - I am building a cockpit - with the new 737NGX; will it have full logic systems i could interface using FSBUS to add "hard" switches etc and fly without the 2d or 3d panel? i.e. edit the panel config to allow me to have the PFD/ND and EICAS on separate monitors etc like one would have with PM$$$$ystems? Perhaps not by default but with a little mod of the config files?The reason i ask is becaus I would prefer to buy 737NGX and get a complete product rather than running 3 or 3 different products to achieve a single goal.Thanks in advance.Sean
Hi Sean, I believe you will find your answers in this post: http://forums1.avsim.net/index.php?showtopic=274112There may be an SDK which might allow for doing what your hoping to do eventually (I share your interest as well). Read the post I linked to help keep me from lots of retyping :(

i9 10920x @ 4.8 ~ MSI Creator x299 ~ 256 Gb 3600 G.Skill Trident Z Royal ~ EVGA RTX 3090ti ~ Sim drive = M.2  2-TB ~ OS drive = M.2 is 512-gb ~ 5 other Samsung Pro/Evo mix SSD's ~ EVGA 1600w ~ Win 10 Pro

Dan Prunier

Guest shearder
Hi Sean, I believe you will find your answers in this post: http://forums1.avsim.net/index.php?showtopic=274112There may be an SDK which might allow for doing what your hoping to do eventually (I share your interest as well). Read the post I linked to help keep me from lots of retyping :(
Ah thanks Turbine!! Much appreciated. I guess my biggest delays thus far, regardless of time delays i.e. work related, is choosing software that won't break the bank and stop me building a cockpit lolI am on my way to that thread right now!!

HELLO PMDG ! COULD YOU PLEASE DO THE AIR SENEGAL INTERNATIONAL LIVERY WHICH HAS NEVER BEEN DONE BY YOUR TEAM.REGARDS

HELLO PMDG ! COULD YOU PLEASE DO THE AIR SENEGAL INTERNATIONAL LIVERY WHICH HAS NEVER BEEN DONE BY YOUR TEAM.
THE HAVE NEVER DONE A PRIVATAIR PAINT EITHER. OR A LION AIR PAINT. WHY ARE WE SHOUTING.
Screens looks like you fly arround in Falcon 4.0 :( F18 right? :D You got AA missles?
Falcon 4.0 would be the F16 :(

Joe Sherrill

THE HAVE NEVER DONE A PRIVATAIR PAINT EITHER. OR A LION AIR PAINT. WHY ARE WE SHOUTING.
That's priceless :( Love the "WHY ARE WE SHOUTING."

Benjamin van Soldt

Windows 10 64bit - i5-8600k @ 4.7GHz - ASRock Fatality K6 Z370 - EVGA GTX1070 SC 8GB VRAM - 16GB Corsair Vengeance LPX @ 3200MHz - Samsung 960 Evo SSD M.2 NVMe 500GB - 2x Samsung 860 Evo SSD 1TB (P3Dv4/5 drive) - Seagate Barracuda 2TB 7200RPM - Seasonic FocusPlus Gold 750W - Noctua DH-15S - Fractal Design Focus G (White) Case

Guest realatp

Ryan, Hey would you mind just letting me know when your going to release this plane so I can book work off, buy tons of groceries, extra batteries, dump my girl friend and hire some kid to cut the grass for the next 4 months?

Ryan, Hey would you mind just letting me know when your going to release this plane so I can book work off, buy tons of groceries, extra batteries, dump my girl friend and hire some kid to cut the grass for the next 4 months?
Mate your on to something there!!! hahaJosh

Cheers Josh Cliff

WOWI thought only me will do that, and I was too shy to say it.thanks mate for encouraging me to express my self.

Ali A.

MSFS on PC: I9-13900KS | ASUS ROG STRIX Z790 MB | 32GB DDR5/7200MHz RAM | ASUS TUF RTX4090 OCE | 1TB M.2 Samsung 990 Pro (Windows) +2TB Samsung 990 Pro for MSFS + 2TB Samsung 860 EVO SSD for DATA | EK-Nucleus AIO CR360 Lux D-RGB CPU cooler.

HP Reverb G2 VR (occasional use) | ASUS ROG Strix XG43UQ 4K monitor | Tobii Eye tracker 5 | Logitech sound system 7.1 | VIRPIL Controls (Joystick + thrust levers + rudder pedals) | Windows 11 Pro.

Guest realatp

the truth will set you free boys.

Guest SFA653

Do you have an precise release date like august or something??? :( Then i have something to look forward to... :( 2010 is a large release date if you know what i mean... :( Or some new pictures can ease the pain B)

Guest Cag40Navy
Do you have an precise release date like august or something???
if you read the site, they wont give any other info on release date now. so, you gotta live with the 2010 release date.

Guest willseventhirtyseven

Can't wait for it!

Hey Ryan in regards to your video card, do you have texture load problems with the 747-8. When ever i switch views say from being in the cockpit for about 5mins the textures of the aircraft at least for me always take sometime to load. Have you experienced it ?
Hi Jackie,There has been a post on the B748i sub-forum with details on lowering the texture size of this bird. I have a 768M card and it made a big difference. Bruce.