Sign in to follow this  
Shayne

ouit of memory error

Forgive!, Last time I felt this way, is During the big vigorous fight between FLY!2 and MSFS.Sorry. This is not normal conditions for me. Pardon.
Dude, I asked to squash this and let bygones be bygones and you came back and physically threaten me? Forgive and forget man, much bigger things in the world to worry about than a flightsim forum. Keep things in perspective man, trust me, I'm not worth getting all worked up over like that, any of my ex's will tell you that... Unless you are secretly one of my ex's using the forums to get back at me because you found that last place in the world to torture me... :( Seriously man, nothing typed in any forum is ever worht getting that upset about, half the time it is a 14 year old with keyboard muscles on the other end of the post anyway.

Have a Wonderful Day

-Paul Solk

Boeing777_Banner_BetaTeam.jpg

Dude the same time you posted your reply is the same time I posted mines.Look up a couple of threads. 03:54 thread, Paul. Anyway bygones will be bygones. Second, Paul i was waiting for a ignorant remark which is expected. Totally killed my flames with a sensible reply.Your killing me man. Have a proffitable day and enjoy your Super Bowl Sunday.T. Headlam

The next time I have to go through posts removing fowl language it's going to be followed with people being banned from these forums. Have a little respect for others and don't try to force that language with symbols, because I'm just going to remove it anyway. *CLOSED* - should be obvious why.