Sign in to follow this  
Guest realatp

Dash 8 200/300

Guest realatp

You said you where starting with the 200/300 versions of the Dash 8. Does that mean we are going to get both the 200 and 300 on intial release and then maybe a 100 version? Please do a 100 version. AC Jazz has so many of them and I'd love to fly the Dash 8-100 for AC Jazz especially into all the smaller fields. Thanks

as far as I read,they won't do the -100 due to it having an older cockpit layout.(steam gauges and all that)Then again,I have been wrong before :(

Guest realatp
as far as I read,they won't do the -100 due to it having an older cockpit layout.(steam gauges and all that)Then again,I have been wrong before :(
200/300's can have steam too, EFIS was added later. Thanks for your words tho.

You said you where starting with the 200/300 versions of the Dash 8. Does that mean we are going to get both the 200 and 300 on intial release and then maybe a 100 version? Please do a 100 version. AC Jazz has so many of them and I'd love to fly the Dash 8-100 for AC Jazz especially into all the smaller fields. Thanks
AC Jazz also flies Dash-8-300. Personnally i find the 300 more beautiful. It's a bit longer and can carry 50 pax (37 for the 100 version). You probably already known it...Lmaire

Real Deraps

Guest realatp
AC Jazz also flies Dash-8-300. Personnally i find the 300 more beautiful. It's a bit longer and can carry 50 pax (37 for the 100 version). You probably already known it...Lmaire
yes yes I used to refuel them at CYQG for Esso Av. They have 15 Q400's on order I hear, thats cool. The Dash 8 is there work horse and I love it.

It don't have to have steam gauges, all of Wider

Guest realatp
It don't have to have steam gauges, all of Wider

Q400 definitely won't be done initially, that's a whole other animal with all the glass and stuff. I know we're planning the 200 and 300 as the initial product. I will ask about the 100.

Ryan Maziarz
devteam.jpg

For fastest support, please submit a ticket at http://support.precisionmanuals.com

Guest realatp
Q400 definitely won't be done initially, that's a whole other animal with all the glass and stuff. I know we're planning the 200 and 300 as the initial product. I will ask about the 100.
Thanks buddy, this has been my dream for many years for you guys to do a -100

I seriously hope you guys will also do the -100, or perhaps as an addon later on (like the 747-8). There airlines that fly the -100 only, and I'd like to be able to fly them with your aircraft :(

Benjamin van Soldt

Windows 10 64bit - i5-8600k @ 4.7GHz - ASRock Fatality K6 Z370 - EVGA GTX1070 SC 8GB VRAM - 16GB Corsair Vengeance LPX @ 3200MHz - Samsung 960 Evo SSD M.2 NVMe 500GB - 2x Samsung 860 Evo SSD 1TB (P3Dv4/5 drive) - Seagate Barracuda 2TB 7200RPM - Seasonic FocusPlus Gold 750W - Noctua DH-15S - Fractal Design Focus G (White) Case

I know the Q400 wont be in the initial release but PLEASE do one. The Q4 is one of the most buetiful turboprops around. It is so long and sleek and has giant engines. For those of you that havent seen one in real life, they dont look as long as in photos, but the engines look twice the size. <AWSOME>I would love to fly Qantaslink around aus with the big Q.And also want to replicate QLs Sydney-Lord Howe Island flights. with the Aerosoft sceney. the runways only 850meters long. Thats aprox 2500 ft.<WOWZA> Those blokes must have a blast.

I wont be getting the Dash8 product from PMDG then, since the Q400 is not included, but i do hope that they make it next year (2011). In the mean time Majestic is developmenting the Q400.