Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

BushPilot49

FS2004 Cessna 185

Hi Carenado Team,Just wondering as to when we can expect the 185 to be released for 2004 please.No pressure , just curious :( Thanks in anticipation.Pete.

Help AVSIM continue to serve you!
Please donate today!

and again +1it's really hard to wait, but this speaks for the quality of Carenado.I'm looking forward to it, like a little boy before christmas, who knows what he will get... :( Although it's hard, take your time to get it done, we'll wait...

Personally, I'm just glad to see that Carenado has not abandoned us FS9ers...hopefully the die-hards are waiting in line for this one!!!!

We don't have a release date yet.As soon as we have it we will release it.We will release the MODS of the C185 F before though.Carenado

We don't have a release date yet.As soon as we have it we will release it.We will release the MODS of the C185 F before though.Carenado
ARGH... I'm lost :( No, just kidding, take your time, FS2004-Users are faithful customers... :(

ARGH... I'm lost :( No, just kidding, take your time, FS2004-Users are faithful customers... :(
Yes we are! We know it will be worth the wait...

Yes and I'm looking forward to get it. I think, we Fs2004-users will get it after the mods are released as Carenado said.I know, my plane is already in development hehe :( and is waiting for customizing like a new Harley LOL :(