Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Guest alexbmwgtr

discount on the PMDG 747-8

Hey there guys. I am thinking of buying the PMDG 747-8 but i'm tight on my budget, Can PMDG give a discount or something because i bought my copy of the PMDG 747-400X in may of 2009. Thanks alexbmwgtr

Help AVSIM continue to serve you!
Please donate today!

Hey there guys. I am thinking of buying the PMDG 747-8 but i'm tight on my budget, Can PMDG give a discount or something because i bought my copy of the PMDG 747-400X in may of 2009. Thanks alexbmwgtr
Wow!

Lol, more than wow from me ;)
It's times like this I wonder if a member of PMDG created a seperate account just to test the responces from us and there civility :(

Dear PMDGI recenty purchased the 747-400X, however it fails to run to my satisfaction on my 100MHz pentium PC with 8Mb RAM. Please can you provide me with a new machine so that I may run the 747 which I have purchased? Also, please could you provide me with the funds required to extend my house so that I may build a new room to put the new PC in?Many thanks. I look forward to a prompt reply.rm2242

Dear PMDGI recenty purchased the 747-400X, however it fails to run to my satisfaction on my 100MHz pentium PC with 8Mb RAM. Please can you provide me with a new machine so that I may run the 747 which I have purchased? Also, please could you provide me with the funds required to extend my house so that I may build a new room to put the new PC in?Many thanks. I look forward to a prompt reply.rm2242
:( :( :( Good one!

Haha that is good.I'd like to request something as well. I am not a pilot and honestly believe your product to be 100% realistic to the real deal. Unfortunately I have nothing to base this on so was wondering if you could send me to flight school to learn to pilot the real 747? I only ask for sake of being able to give a more valid opinion :(

I can confirm he bought his 747-400X in may-09. No need to check accountsalexoy.jpg

What? why r u guys laughin at that? may 09 was a very especial one.Just check the first line in the wikipedia article "May 2009 was the 5th month of that year [...] and ended after 31 days"That's nuff of a reason for the guy to get his discount is't it? :(

What? why r u guys laughin at that? may 09 was a very especial one.Just check the first line in the wikipedia article "May 2009 was the 5th month of that year [...] and ended after 31 days"That's nuff of a reason for the guy to get his discount is't it? :(
Why are you guys, Experienced Boeing 737, 747, MD-11 and BAe JS4100 pilots, making fun of the 'poor' guy ??? With the 'salaries' you guys pull in, twenty odd bucks is nothing !! But have some consideration for a 'Poor' guy, specifically in these here hard economic times. :( Also, this is a free country and he is FREE to ask, isn't he? The big question is, "Will PMDG facilitate his request ?" :( LOLGodfreyG B)

LOL. I remember that guy who's been complaining lately and claimed "this is a free country"... and it turned out he was from Cuba :DI'm sorry, but all this stuff is so much fun

... the 'salaries' you guys pull in,,,
Ok, I had a great laugh with this thread as well as some of the other recent posts this week, but honestly, Godfrey, this statement made me laugh the most :( And cry internally at the same time, hehe.I don't make good money, but I spend what I have fairly foolishly ;-)