Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Guest alexbmwgtr

discount on the PMDG 747-8

Hey there guys. I am thinking of buying the PMDG 747-8 but i'm tight on my budget, Can PMDG give a discount or something because i bought my copy of the PMDG 747-400X in may of 2009. Thanks alexbmwgtr

Help AVSIM continue to serve you!
Please donate today!

Hey there guys. I am thinking of buying the PMDG 747-8 but i'm tight on my budget, Can PMDG give a discount or something because i bought my copy of the PMDG 747-400X in may of 2009. Thanks alexbmwgtr
Wow!

Lol, more than wow from me ;)
It's times like this I wonder if a member of PMDG created a seperate account just to test the responces from us and there civility :(

Dear PMDGI recenty purchased the 747-400X, however it fails to run to my satisfaction on my 100MHz pentium PC with 8Mb RAM. Please can you provide me with a new machine so that I may run the 747 which I have purchased? Also, please could you provide me with the funds required to extend my house so that I may build a new room to put the new PC in?Many thanks. I look forward to a prompt reply.rm2242

Dear PMDGI recenty purchased the 747-400X, however it fails to run to my satisfaction on my 100MHz pentium PC with 8Mb RAM. Please can you provide me with a new machine so that I may run the 747 which I have purchased? Also, please could you provide me with the funds required to extend my house so that I may build a new room to put the new PC in?Many thanks. I look forward to a prompt reply.rm2242
:( :( :( Good one!

Haha that is good.I'd like to request something as well. I am not a pilot and honestly believe your product to be 100% realistic to the real deal. Unfortunately I have nothing to base this on so was wondering if you could send me to flight school to learn to pilot the real 747? I only ask for sake of being able to give a more valid opinion :(

I can confirm he bought his 747-400X in may-09. No need to check accountsalexoy.jpg

What? why r u guys laughin at that? may 09 was a very especial one.Just check the first line in the wikipedia article "May 2009 was the 5th month of that year [...] and ended after 31 days"That's nuff of a reason for the guy to get his discount is't it? :(

What? why r u guys laughin at that? may 09 was a very especial one.Just check the first line in the wikipedia article "May 2009 was the 5th month of that year [...] and ended after 31 days"That's nuff of a reason for the guy to get his discount is't it? :(
Why are you guys, Experienced Boeing 737, 747, MD-11 and BAe JS4100 pilots, making fun of the 'poor' guy ??? With the 'salaries' you guys pull in, twenty odd bucks is nothing !! But have some consideration for a 'Poor' guy, specifically in these here hard economic times. :( Also, this is a free country and he is FREE to ask, isn't he? The big question is, "Will PMDG facilitate his request ?" :( LOLGodfreyG B)

LOL. I remember that guy who's been complaining lately and claimed "this is a free country"... and it turned out he was from Cuba :DI'm sorry, but all this stuff is so much fun

... the 'salaries' you guys pull in,,,
Ok, I had a great laugh with this thread as well as some of the other recent posts this week, but honestly, Godfrey, this statement made me laugh the most :( And cry internally at the same time, hehe.I don't make good money, but I spend what I have fairly foolishly ;-)

Oh boy!!! my guts hurt. Honestly this post has cheered me up. I think PMDG should give him a free copy. To the OP don't take it personally we are all just having a little fun with ya!

hi guys...a new member here......do I get a free copy of 747-8X? :)seriously that altered wiki article is one of the funniest things i have ever read!...kudos to you!paul kentlooking forward to 737NGX!

Ok, I had a great laugh with this thread as well as some of the other recent posts this week, but honestly, Godfrey, this statement made me laugh the most :( And cry internally at the same time, hehe.I don't make good money, but I spend what I have fairly foolishly ;-)
Dan, like I said before in a previous post, You Are The Man !!! I'm glad I could offer a good laugh to you !!! With the contributions you offer,(that paint tutorial is the Bomb BTW !!), its the least I can do :( GodfreyG :(

Will there be a discount on the Woodpigeon for people who own a Jaguar? There is wood in my Jaguar which is only 5 years old so surely we deserve a discount as dedicated wood people? Thanks :(

Will there be a discount on the Woodpigeon for people who own a Jaguar? There is wood in my Jaguar which is only 5 years old so surely we deserve a discount as dedicated wood people? Thanks :(
Bill, I tell you what. I'll purchase the woodpigeon for you when it is released. I offer you this gesture of charity, because, as a former Jaguar owner, I undrestand how broke you must be with repair bills and the like.

Don't worry, I'll buy it for you.In fact, I'M GONNA BUY EVERYONE IN HERE THE 747-800!'Queue up

Bill, I tell you what. I'll purchase the woodpigeon for you when it is released. I offer you this gesture of charity, because, as a former Jaguar owner, I undrestand how broke you must be with repair bills and the like.
Doug, you fell for our tactics there. You see, we only ship the dud Jags to the USA and keep the good ones for ourselves. In 5 years since new, never a problem but YMMV as one of our export targets. The same may well hold true with the Woodpigeon, the UK won't need the Service Pack because ours will be perfect, probably.

Same here, I must admit. Behind on bills, no more overdraft left, the Chase Bank helicopter almost got into a collision with the mortgage company helicopter over my house, etc... So what do I do?? Decide I want to start using the copy of FSX I installed last September and go out and buy the MD-11X, 747/748X, FSUIPC for FSX and ASA. Sounds like I have all my priorities straight, no?It's a good thing PMDG dosent offer installment plans, or their helicopter would be hovering over my house too!

BillC,that's a good one i ve too some wood with me ... my old ranger 88' has no park brake so im using wood on the rear wheel .. :( note im not using it in winter even with good winter tires on it ...!!!

Don't worry, I'll buy it for you.In fact, I'M GONNA BUY EVERYONE IN HERE THE 747-800!'Queue up
Very kind of you Phillip, but I insist that you make an FS9 version just for me! :(