Sign in to follow this  
Guest alexbmwgtr

discount on the PMDG 747-8

Oh boy!!! my guts hurt. Honestly this post has cheered me up. I think PMDG should give him a free copy. To the OP don't take it personally we are all just having a little fun with ya!

hi guys...a new member here......do I get a free copy of 747-8X? :)seriously that altered wiki article is one of the funniest things i have ever read!...kudos to you!paul kentlooking forward to 737NGX!

Ok, I had a great laugh with this thread as well as some of the other recent posts this week, but honestly, Godfrey, this statement made me laugh the most :( And cry internally at the same time, hehe.I don't make good money, but I spend what I have fairly foolishly ;-)
Dan, like I said before in a previous post, You Are The Man !!! I'm glad I could offer a good laugh to you !!! With the contributions you offer,(that paint tutorial is the Bomb BTW !!), its the least I can do :( GodfreyG :(

Will there be a discount on the Woodpigeon for people who own a Jaguar? There is wood in my Jaguar which is only 5 years old so surely we deserve a discount as dedicated wood people? Thanks :(

Bill Casey

wpigeon.jpg

Will there be a discount on the Woodpigeon for people who own a Jaguar? There is wood in my Jaguar which is only 5 years old so surely we deserve a discount as dedicated wood people? Thanks :(
Bill, I tell you what. I'll purchase the woodpigeon for you when it is released. I offer you this gesture of charity, because, as a former Jaguar owner, I undrestand how broke you must be with repair bills and the like.

Don't worry, I'll buy it for you.In fact, I'M GONNA BUY EVERYONE IN HERE THE 747-800!'Queue up

Bill, I tell you what. I'll purchase the woodpigeon for you when it is released. I offer you this gesture of charity, because, as a former Jaguar owner, I undrestand how broke you must be with repair bills and the like.
Doug, you fell for our tactics there. You see, we only ship the dud Jags to the USA and keep the good ones for ourselves. In 5 years since new, never a problem but YMMV as one of our export targets. The same may well hold true with the Woodpigeon, the UK won't need the Service Pack because ours will be perfect, probably.

Bill Casey

wpigeon.jpg

Ok, I had a great laugh with this thread as well as some of the other recent posts this week, but honestly, Godfrey, this statement made me laugh the most :( And cry internally at the same time, hehe.I don't make good money, but I spend what I have fairly foolishly ;-)
Same here, I must admit. Behind on bills, no more overdraft left, the Chase Bank helicopter almost got into a collision with the mortgage company helicopter over my house, etc... So what do I do?? Decide I want to start using the copy of FSX I installed last September and go out and buy the MD-11X, 747/748X, FSUIPC for FSX and ASA. Sounds like I have all my priorities straight, no?It's a good thing PMDG dosent offer installment plans, or their helicopter would be hovering over my house too!

Bill Howard

pmdg_trijet.jpg

BillC,that's a good one i ve too some wood with me ... my old ranger 88' has no park brake so im using wood on the rear wheel .. :( note im not using it in winter even with good winter tires on it ...!!!

Don't worry, I'll buy it for you.In fact, I'M GONNA BUY EVERYONE IN HERE THE 747-800!'Queue up
Very kind of you Phillip, but I insist that you make an FS9 version just for me! :(

Gavin Barbara

Over 10 years here and AVSIM is still my favourite FS site :-)