Sign in to follow this  

No Jim,you test the same flight, with "no data cloud ......" enabled or 0%.In the first case, you have the interpolation in the second case no.

No, that doesn

Chris,Are those other stations in the same quadrant? We look at the time of the data and it's completeness.

Was a little busy last days.I made a reinstall. Looks quiet good. :( I flew again from EHAM to ESSA. Winds in EHAM looked like in the charts.ASE3.jpgThe next interpolated stations made some problems. Maybe you can take a look at this.I looked at the details and the stations around were nearby.Winds at EHKD are a little bit crazy. :( North or South??ASE1.jpgWinds at EHLE are wrong. But the rest of the flight I was very satisfied.ASE2.jpg

I am really getting crazy with that interpolated stations.EDDF-EGLL:Everything is fine with a "normal" station:ASE5.jpgAs you can see 1 min later EBTN:ASE6.jpgWind totally different (=wrong). :( Interpolation details: EBDT, EBLH, EBBE, EBBR.

Hi Chris,Not sure if this is the reason or not, but it could be that due to all that volcano activity, things are thrown off in that part of the world----datawise.Try some flights in Africa or Asia where stations are going to be interpolated and see what happens.

Hi,Then try a flight in the USA on your set up. Stations would be close together there, also.

Then try a flight in the USA on your set up. Stations would be close together there, also.
USA fine. Tonight I will fly from London to Dublin. We will see.I usually fly in Europe, so it is important for me that ASE works here too.I am flying on Vatsim and I have sometimes very different high winds comparing to an AS6 user I am flying with.

Ok guys. Everyone in the planes, the ash is gone. Europe works as it should this evening. I hope this stays so.

Hi,Sorry, but that tells me nothing. What do you think is wrong with any of that?

Wind in higher altitude came from the north. In every level!Do you think wind in FL180 and FL300 and in FL240 and FL300 can be 180

Hi,I just went to LOLW and using the 0001Z data everything was correct. Now granted I was using FS9. Is DWC On or Off for you?

I have DWC on.That problem is not everyday at the same place.I can take a look now to LYPR (interpolated station). Winds from southeast=wrong.BKPR 6nm away winds correct from northeast.I have now B572 and tried to disable LYPR, but that doesn