Sign in to follow this  

Hi,Try with DWC off and see if your results are different.

No, the winds in FSX were still wrong and with big shifts.In the ASE windows nothing changed.
I would be interested how your station report from LYPR looks.Why does disabling not work?

Hi,I don't have a screen capture program installed on my WideFS machine, but tonight everything looked normal when I loaded that station.Might need to disable under Airports, Data Stations and Physical Stations, Save Edit after each. Then close down and re-start ASE.

You are right. LYPR looks now perfect. I cross the fingers that it stays.Disabling hasn

Over the last months ASE runs really well with my FSX.But the last days I have that old problem with that damned advanced interpolation stations. :( They show winds sometimes but regularly the wind in the 180° wrong direction.I could show a screenshot if you like, but it just will look like the old ones.I have installed Build 642 using DWC.

Hi,Please show me a new screen shot but with the interpolation details visible.

So, today winds over Germany should be all northerly.EDDL everything is fine:we4.jpgBut why is other wind in EDDL shown in the briefing (southerly winds from 12k to 30k):we3.jpgAll wrong station EDIA:we1.jpgThis is a from 12K to 30K wrong station like EDDL in the briefing:we2.jpgNon interpolating station work really well.

Hi,What is wrong with EDIA? All the actual data stations are reporting winds from the south direction.Now for EDDL, the data is correct even for me, but the briefing is not, the same as yours. That part of the Briefing I am not sure about but I can say that the data going to FSX is correct.

Hi,What is wrong with EDIA? All the actual data stations are reporting winds from the south direction.Now for EDDL, the data is correct even for me, but the briefing is not, the same as yours. That part of the Briefing I am not sure about but I can say that the data going to FSX is correct.
Take a look at this and see that we have winds from the north.EDDL shows that correctly.These interpolation stations are often 180° wrong.Same problem as here: My linkProblem was really gone for the last months.

Hi,So for all 4 of the actual data stations that EDIA is using, the ground wind directions are wrong?Even the ground winds at EDDL are at 220 and you have Force Destination On in ASE.

The upper winds are wrong...Show me a not interpolated station with southerly winds in that area. I cant find.

Same today...I think is has something to do with the FS position. I start ASE first.So every interpolated station has DXXX/FOOG/FHAW/DGAA as nearest. This is position 0°/0° somewhere in Africa.When I am in the air with FSX interpolation detail changes, but not the wind as its.So I still have southern winds in Europe (what is wrong) which fits from the direction better to Africa.Results are (thanks to DWC) smooth wind changes when I came from a normal station to an interpolated.I do not take a look at the windcharts all the time. I see there is something wrong when the wind indicator in the cockpit is turning and turning.

I hope you can figure out anything.Interpolated station LOLW (winds from south):ba1.jpgAnd now I show you the 4 station from the interpolted details (all winds from north!!!):ba2.jpgba3.jpgba4.jpgba5.jpgAnd please dont tell me now that LOLW is producing the correct wind from real world data.

Hi,In #1 you have interpolated data, 250@12, 270@11, 240@04 and 260@14. You tell me what you think the GROUND winds at LOLW--Interpolated should be. Something around 248 correct?In #2 you have the actual data for LOLW and where were the actual winds? 248--the Interpolation did pretty good didn't it?Don't think that the ground data also sets the upper data because it doesn't. The upper data is drawn from data that you cannot see in ASE and maybe that is where the confusion is coming in.Let me also do this: Let me point this out to the programming team for them to look at. I don't have all the programming answers, but I can do that much.Thanks,

Biggest problem for me are the upper winds. I am cruising at FL340 and the active station changes from LOLW to LOWL. Wind is turning. Next comes a correct station wind is turning. Then another interpolated station (most of them are wrong) wind is turning. This is like Jojo.