Sign in to follow this  

Hi, one explanation could be that the winds are turning from ground to the upper flight levels, so it is in their nature that they can be just the other way around as on the ground. So you cannot assume that they are supposed to be the same.Jan-Paul

Of course wind is changing a bit.But it is obvious wrong that wind in FL340 in LOLW is 158@42 and in all other stations around 022@40.And other interpolated stations make it wrong too.In Germany there are many, many interpolated stations. No problem if flying through Greece. It all works fine.

No Christmas present for me, problems still alive. Can´t believe that nobody else has the same problems.Maybe I should reinstall. Is it possible to get one installer for ASE?I updated from AS6.5 over ASX and so on...

Hi,No, no other reports of this. A full ASE installer can be had with an e-mail to us with your purchase information included.

Hi,No, no other reports of this. A full ASE installer can be had with an e-mail to us with your purchase information included.
Thanks for the file. I made a reinstall but unfortuneatly the problems is still alive.No problems with the blue stations, but that purple stations provide unrealistic upper winds and in many cases totally different from the blue stations.Maybe a software expert could check this please over Germany with FSX. There are many of these purple stations.

Just to give a positive feedback.Today I flew from EGLL to KBOS and from EDDH to EGLL.Winds were steady from the direction according to the charts. I changed nothing and hopefully it stays like this.

What a pity. Problem back at the last 3 days. Winds at those interpolated stations coming 180 degree wrong. Southerly winds over Norway and Denmark does not fit to real world data. As always non interpolated stations make it right.

Hi.Yes you are correct I notice that too sometimes, there is a problem when wind is from 000° ASE gives a 180° in the interpolation stations....maybe an error in the program code.Christian

Hi,Is wind direction ever reported as 000? It is my understanding that wind direction goes 359, 360, 001....

Can´t remember a 000 Wind.There is obviously something wrong with the virtual stations. 4 non virtual stations providing wind from north and the one virtual station taking data from those 4 shows southerly winds.I was so happy that the problem was gone for 3 weeks.

Hi, yes 360° but that's not the problem.....the problem is the same that the wind is 000° or 360°.Christian

I show it again:Very correct stations:wr1.jpgwr2.jpgNot far away interpolated stations with some problems:wr3.jpgwr4.jpg

Well, I tried to find out what is going wrong.So I started ASE quite often. Sometimes it worked sometimes not.I can´t see any differences in my system. Before flying I always make a windows restart.Today the first attempt went wrong. Weather was loaded from secondary server.I closed ASE and started again. Weather was loaded from primary server. Hey, everything is correct with the interpolated stations.Just an idea...

Thanks for the update. It runs really well now.But 10 month after my first topic is a little long time for that.

Hi,The data was out of sync for about 10 days, not 10 months.