Sign in to follow this  
Guest AIH781

FS COF in UK

Hi guysI have FsCOF on order from Amazon.co.uk but my order status still indicates 'not yet dispatched' which really p****s me off having waited so long for this software. Has anyone in the UK yet received their order from Amazon?

Guest AIH781

From what I've heard Amazon UK don't ship until the 8th!

Yes - I was mighty displeased with this too, so I went to Game and bought it there & cancelled the order with Amazon. Had to pay full price, but that only worked out

Ian Box

Yes, the status of my order was the same. The explanation from Amazon was that when I ordered, June 8th, the release date was Aug 8th. They are now offering 24 hour dispatch. I cancelled.George

Frank,I pre-ordered my copy from www.play.com and it was despatched on the 24 July. I received it last Tuesday. The price is also unbeatable at

Ray (Cheshire, England).
System: P3D v5.3HF2, Intel i9-13900K, MSI 4090 GAMING X TRIO 24G, Crucial T700 4Tb M.2 SSD, Asus ROG Maximus Z790 Hero, 32Gb Corsair Vengeance DDR5 6000Mhz RAM, Win 11 Pro 64-bit, BenQ PD3200U 32” UHD monitor, Fulcrum One yoke.
Cheadle Hulme Weather

Would go along with that. Received FS9 from PLAY on Tuesday also, although interestingly after it was showing as dispatched the release date at PLAY changed to 8 August. Perhaps they had initial stock that only went to those who pre-ordered.Ray

I originally pre ordered my copy through Amazon UK which originally posted August 8th for dispatch.When I checked my order delivery was quoted as 14 - 19th August but checking their main FS9 item showed delivery had changed to 1st August.I followed Ray Proudfoot's lead and cancelled at Amazon and ordered from Play, on Friday my order was shown as 'packing' so I hope to receive it on Monday. Hope I don't catch the August 8th shipping date, although it's no big deal.