Sign in to follow this  
byork

July 2nd 2010: SP3 NOW AVAILABLE!

Attention FS2Crew Maddog Drivers!SP3 is now available!SP3 adds support for Maddog 2010 and Maddog 2008 SP1 (including the optional analogue panel). It also fixes some minor bugs, adds new functionality, and adds some new voice commands.Requirements:1. Legal copy of FS2Crew Maddog Edition.2. Maddog 2008 with the latest version of the SP1 available from Leonardo or the Maddog 2010.FS2Crew Maddog Edition is available for purchase via this link:FS2Crew Maddog Edition Sales PageService Pack 3 (SP3) Download link:www.fs2crew.com/cart/Updates/Maddog_SP3.zipIMPORTANT!THIS UPDATE IS NOT BUILT INTO THE MAIN FS2CREW INSTALLER. EVERYONE WILL NEED TO INSTALL IT!!!After installing SP3, you MUST refresh your FS2Crew modified Maddog panel.cfg files as SP3 updates them.To do that:i) Open the FS2Crew Mad Dog Config Manager.ii) Click

Great news. I love FS2Crew and have been waiting to install SP1 until FS2Crew was ready for it (sounds like there are quite a few improvements both on FS2Crew and in the Maddog 2008 SP1).

Eric Szczesniak

hi brian, i have upgrade from fly the maddog 2008 pro to fly the maddog 2010 just to get the analog panel for 4.99 euros . i have already fs2crew and sp1 . have i to reinstall everything or can i just install the sp2? thxhenry

hi brian, i have upgrade from fly the maddog 2008 pro to fly the maddog 2010 just to get the analog panel for 4.99 euros . i have already fs2crew and sp1 . have i to reinstall everything or can i just install the sp2? thxhenry
I only upgraded to Maddog 2008 Pro SP1 (instead of all the way to Maddog 2010...wasn't too useful for me since I only fly in the VC now), but all I had to do was install FS2Crew SP2 after installing Maddog SP1 and then refresh the panel.cfg as laid out in the FS2Crew SP2 readme (i.e. through the FS2Crew control panel "restore" the panel.cfg and then "set" the panel.cfg back to FS2Crew).

Eric Szczesniak

I only upgraded to Maddog 2008 Pro SP1 (instead of all the way to Maddog 2010...wasn't too useful for me since I only fly in the VC now), but all I had to do was install FS2Crew SP2 after installing Maddog SP1 and then refresh the panel.cfg as laid out in the FS2Crew SP2 readme (i.e. through the FS2Crew control panel "restore" the panel.cfg and then "set" the panel.cfg back to FS2Crew).
What ESZ said.

where is the FS2Crew control panel "restore" located...cannot find it...

where is the FS2Crew control panel "restore" located...cannot find it...
It's on the "FS2Crew Maddog Config Manager".Look in Start - All Programs - FS2Crew2010.There should also be a desktop icon for it unless you accidentally deleted it.

Hi Bryan,Thanks very much for the update.I miss the LK (lock) function in the main panel, for me it

Banner_FS2Crew_Supporter.jpg

Hello, I just bought the product from SimMarket. How I can check which version I'm going to install? I need to apply the SP3 that I found on this thread?

Alberto A.

If you purchase directly from simmarket todau you have sp3 yet included in the main installer.

Riccardo

OS: Windows 10-64 bit, CPU: i7-7700K @4.20 GHz, GPU: Gigabyte GeForce GTX 1080 G1 8GB GDDR5, RAM: Corsair Vengeance DDR4 32GB 3000MHz, MB: MSI Z270