Sign in to follow this  
AA762

First Flight in the new NGX?

I think I'll pass on the NGX and get the 747-8i instead, Just've grown to love her sweet 47 ^^Oh yeah, my first on the 8i, probably an airshow in Frankfurt!

xxwAU.pngUzJYY.png

I believe there will be a complete "save" panel state in the NGX. If that's the case, I will set up a variety of saved conditions and put myself through training. A takeoff and climb state; also cruise; descend and approach states. I will then practice each one learning the multitude of options, usages of avionics, etc.. before giving myself permission to do a complete flight from A to B. I also do this with the sounds totally off, learning only by visual cues at the onset. It may sound boring, but it's actually quite rewarding to learn this way.

Mine is probly going to be frrom YBBN Brisbane --> YSSY or YMML, (Australia) then i might go back to brissy via Adelaide :(
Nice one might follow you . . . like the east coast Aust run YBBN - YSSY - YMML - YPAD or YMLT.Cant wait

I figured that with a HIGH detailed aircraft it should only deserve to be flown between HIGH QUALITY scenery so it will be YMML-YBBN with Orbx's sceneries..That should easily give the most AS-REAL-AS-IT-GETS experience!!
Sounds good to me , with virgin blue livery

Malcolm Rouse

INTEL X58, CORE I7 920, LOW LATENCY 6G RAM, ANTEC 300 CASE, SAMSUNG SPOINT 1TB, HDD VELOCIRAPTOR 300GB, SAMSUNG S222A - 22X DVD+/-/RW, NOCTUA NH-U12P, ATI RADEON 5870 1024MB, WIN7 64, FSX , TRACKIR 5 , X52 ,SAMSUNG 32" HDTV , 19" TFT.

Sounds good to me , with virgin blue livery
Im with you guys the Orbx is outstanding and im going to jump in the Virgin Blue too, rather that over Qantas!

My plan is a delivery flight in a Easyjet 737-700 to Newcastle from KBFI then on to sharm el shiekh from newcastle for the planes first revenue flight!

From TTPP-TNCM with the B737-800 flightnumber BW8000 and EDDM-LPMA B737-800 flightnumber AB4364 .Best regards chris

Guest yurob70

I amnt boeing fan im more a airbus expert(im not pilot!)but the NGX looks intresting maybe i get it if i get it my Favorite route that i fly every day.EGLL-LFPG.With at FL320 i do tests Stall,Overspeed,66

I amnt boeing fan im more a airbus expert(im not pilot!)but the NGX looks intresting maybe i get it if i get it my Favorite route that i fly every day.EGLL-LFPG.With at FL320 i do tests Stall,Overspeed,66

Guest EXAir

CYYC - CYWG - CYYZ in WestJet colors. That or Boeing Field to Calgary.

Guest yurob70
Damn! Your passengers must get very sick! :(
Yea and with the Airshow i get fired :(