Sign in to follow this  
rsrandazzo

Some Dirt on the PMDG 737 NGX

I just wish that RSR didn't get us all excited about these updates, and then not give us one for a month.Boooooo!!!!

The NGX will be released before the end of the world in 2012
At least the Mayan Long Calendar set an end date as 21st of December 2012 we can't even get that out of PMDG lolMike Kendall

Guest wims
I think thats dirt on that there 737(not to be morbid trust me)
Thats not dirt on the 737ng, thats the 737ng on dirt!

im going to be the optimist and say Nov 15 2010
I'll second this. That's my birthday and I'm sure PMDG will release it by then or on that day soley to say "Happy Birthday ya silly little freak" :(
I just wish that RSR didn't get us all excited about these updates, and then not give us one for a month.Boooooo!!!!
For me, this is a legitimate complaint, but I don't think a lot of the others really have as much merit since it wasn't PMDG that said it was going to be released. Shortly after (within hours) of the announcement of the LCF being released, people just speculated that the NGX was going to be as well. Obviously that wasn't the case but again, it was our own interpretation that helped get our hopes up I think.

i9 10920x @ 4.8 ~ MSI Creator x299 ~ 256 Gb 3600 G.Skill Trident Z Royal ~ EVGA RTX 3090ti ~ Sim drive = M.2  2-TB ~ OS drive = M.2 is 512-gb ~ 5 other Samsung Pro/Evo mix SSD's ~ EVGA 1600w ~ Win 10 Pro

Dan Prunier

Hello thereWe have plenty of dirt !! infact liqufied sand in Christchurch NZ Our whole street covered in it !!! after big earthquake last Saturday.Lost house due to this !!CheersSimon WardChistchurch New Zealand

23rd of Dec, 2010
That's my guess as well, or sometime right before the holidays.

Avsim Board of Directors | Avsim Forums Moderator

If they were tactful about it they would release prior to Thanksgiving when a large amount of people are off for a week. People are more inclined to buy during holiday vacations, when they have a chance to use the hell out of it.Another good one is prior to Christmas vacation.I say they will launch Dec 1st. I originally thought they would launch by Oct; however, since the first in the series thread hasn't had an update in weeks I must reconsider that thought.

Ryan and Robert aren't responding. They've tuned us out, just like this guy:http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=isdcM1MjmTc