Sign in to follow this  
raymar

OK Gang, time to start guessing the next release

Guest TBayBoy

I'm thinking GRUMMAN AMERICAN CHEETAH AA-5A old school flying :)pan-03.jpgint-01.jpgext-16.jpg145-4560_IMG.jpgyou got to hand kudos to a company that built everything from mail delivery trucks to the Apollo lander.if you drop a not to Lane Wallace, I'm sure she will share a ton of tech info on the Cheetah, she owns one and writes frequently about it in Flying.Lane Wallace

Surely it has to be the Piper Aztec?One of the most requested Carenado aircraft in the other thread (What aircraft do you wish Carenado would make next..)...and no FSX models built ever!! **unless I'm wrong?**Here's hoping anyway

Hello everyone,now that Carenado have proven to be capable of doing good turboprop behaviors how about now doing a good turboprop twin ..... like the Beech C90B KingAir ?! :( Thank you for your great planes Carenado!Andreas Kroder

Piper Tomahawk for me...got a few hours in the real thing...Love that little plane...Dave

Hello everyone,now that Carenado have proven to be capable of doing good turboprop behaviors how about now doing a good turboprop twin ..... like the Beech C90B KingAir ?! :( Thank you for your great planes Carenado!Andreas Kroder
King air would be tops!! or even a C-17? :( I know I know good luck with that one!

A TBM 700 or 850, Piper Meridian.
I second that!I want that plane!!! Please!!! Cheers Ian

Cheers Jan 
5800X3D | Asus Strix 3080TI OC | 32GB G.Skill RipJaws | 1T + 250GB Samsung 960 Evo | Windows 10 | MSFS

I'm thinking GRUMMAN AMERICAN CHEETAH AA-5A old school flying :)you got to hand kudos to a company that built everything from mail delivery trucks to the Apollo lander.if you drop a not to Lane Wallace, I'm sure she will share a ton of tech info on the Cheetah, she owns one and writes frequently about it in Flying.Lane Wallace
Don't forget canoes! When I was a boy scout, we had a whole trailer full of Grumman canoes.

Bill Womack

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Visit my FS Blog or follow me on Twitter (username: bwomack).

Intel i7-950 OC to 4GHz | 6GB DDR3 RAM | Nvidia GTX460 1gb | 2x 120GB SSDs | Windows 7 Ultimate 64Bit

TBM 700/850.I am just going to keep guessing this until it happens.

Ark

--------------------------

I9 9900K @ 5ghz / 32GB G.Skill (Samsung B) / Aorus Master Mobo / EVGA GTX 2080Ti FTW 3

Guest Calum438

Tecnam P92 Echo Super ???

Guest TBayBoy
King air would be tops!! or even a C-17? :( I know I know good luck with that one!
Oh a C90GTx would be a sweet ride, full leather interior with head and coffeepot, winglets and no T-tail. :(