Sign in to follow this  
B777ER

World of AI packages

I am looking for anyone who has the Delta Air Lines connection carriers package with the likes of Comair, etc.. I also need the American Eagle package as well. I dont forsee them coming back to WOAI anytime soon so if anyone still has them, I would love to get those two packages into FSX. My email is blauelini [at] gmail.com. Thanks!!P.S. does anyone know if there are any Continental or UAL connection carrier packages out there to with WOAI?

Eric 

Hi Eric. This question comes up about once every week or so. The short answer is that they were pulled because the author didn't want the packages to be distributed any longer. So, unless someone goes against their wishes, they can not email them to you.The good news is you can probably find a similar package from Project AI or simply put them together yourself. In fact, since this was just asked the other day in either the FSX or FS9 forum, someone posted a step by step instructions on how to add your own AI, as well as a link to a tutorial that details how to do it yourself. Also, I think that some of those packages maybe comming back to WAOI soon since one of the authors has had a change of heart. I'm not sure if it was the author of those packages specifically however.Do a quick search in the FSX or FS9 forum for WOAI or World of AI and you will see some recent links that may provide the info you need to add them yourself. Here's one link to get you started that has some instruction in it. http://forum.avsim.net/topic/289994-woai-packages/page__p__1820792__hl__woai__fromsearch__1#entry1820792On a side note, I wish the mods could make a sticky on this subject since this comes up so often.

Avsim Board of Directors | Avsim Forums Moderator

I believe the reason they were pulled, was they lost permission to use the CRJ models, that may not be a problem anymore, as they are back. They just released USAIR Express, so I wouldn't be surprised if Delta Connection, and the others won't be far behind.

Thanks

Tom

My Youtube Videos!

http://www.youtube.com/user/tf51d

Well, I did look forward towards the American Eagle package, but after realizing it wasn't there, plus regarding fears about Saab 340 models by FSPainter that didn't have any textures on them, that made an ultimate turnaround, and decided not to download anymore regional carrier WOAI packages, until I found a SAAB 340 model fix on the site. Dave.

"It goes without saying that when survival is threatened, struggles erupt between peoples, and unfortunate wars between nations result." -HIDEKI TOJO

I believe the reason they were pulled, was they lost permission to use the CRJ models, that may not be a problem anymore, as they are back. They just released USAIR Express, so I wouldn't be surprised if Delta Connection, and the others won't be far behind.
Ya, I saw that and grabbed that package. It has a bunch of RJ models in it to include the EMB, CRJ series so yes, hopefully the regional carriers for US based airlines will start showing up on WOAI site.

Eric